Author Topic: Some final thoughts on #997.  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Some final thoughts on #997.

This is not surgery, this has not made me any happier then I used to be, if anything its made me more misreble. The dam thing does its job well, very well. I look great when I look at myself in the mirror, I dont feel great though. It just dosent feel naturel to have some dam skin tight shirt under your t-shirt.

Sure I stoped adjusting my shirt to hide my gyne, no now I adjust my shirt to hide my #997. I just feel awkard walking around with it on, if my t-shirt was to ever lift up at any point the undershirt would be visable.

I also find it awkard to wear at times also, not only is it hard to put on and take off, but I get pain in my back at times if I wear it for to long. Also when I sit down the materiel tends to bunch up.

Basicly what I'm saying here is, #997 will hide your Gyne. But it wont let you forget about your Gyne.

Good Luck to anyone who wants to try it, its not for me, at least not for me all the time.

Consultation tomorow, I hope he says to the right things to make me book surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024