Author Topic: G2 Compression vest - bit dissapointed now..  (Read 5640 times)

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
When I first got them last week it was great and they did a great job. But now only a week later they seem to have lost most of their compression and are no where near as effective.. I bought three of them , have only handwashed them twice, worn them twice each and already they seem to have lost their effectiveness. They don't really even feel tight any more to be honest.

Do they all loosen up and need to buy a few sizes too small? but saying that, when I first got these they were extremely tight and I could barely get them on so going down a size I doubt i'll even get it on.

Any ideas? cos im back to square one again now and its getting extremely hot over here  :-\

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Try the spandex/lyrca undershirt from Dillard's, and Target. There cheaper and seem to last longer.

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
I'm guessing they are american stores ,  I'm in the UK so unfortunately can't go to them.

I've been lazing around the house today and hadn't bothered getting dressed, just looked in the mirror and was quite shocked to be honest I look really bad. Put the G2C back on and even though it's not as tight as it used to be, it's still a very good improvement so I guess all isn't lost.

I might try out the underworks ones next time see if they hold their strength for a bit longer. If not I think the duct tape is coming out  :o

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024