Author Topic: Anyone have experience with Dr. Mele in the Bay Area?  (Read 1572 times)

Johnny6

I have been researching surgeons in the Bay Area and have come across Dr. Mele's website. I have not read anything on this site about Dr. Mele, but from other reviews I've read it sounds like he has a decent bit of experience.

Offline pjb

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Mele very soon.  He seemed very knowledgeable and thorough during my consultation and pre-surgery appointment.  He told me he usually does one or two gynecomastia surgeries per week.  My personal case is very minor, basically just puffy nips.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Mele very soon.  He seemed very knowledgeable and thorough during my consultation and pre-surgery appointment.  He told me he usually does one or two gynecomastia surgeries per week.  My personal case is very minor, basically just puffy nips.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Keep me in the loop...Just took a look at his site. He seems like he does good work.

All the best!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024