Author Topic: Surgery With Karidis - Completed - Post Op Slight Irregularity  (Read 3694 times)

Offline hurru

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

Recently had surgery with Karidis, about 2 weeks ish.  Overall I am happy with the results but have recently noticed something that I'm unsure about.

My right nipple has more or less returned to its normal colour now and same shape, but my left nipple hasnt gone back to its normal colour, its got a darkish ring in the centre and also i've noticed, it doesnt seem as 'round' as my right nipple, its as if the top of it is a bit flatter which gives it a more oval shape.

I have also noticed that when i tense my pecs or bend over slightly my nipple creases.

Please could someone give some advice.  I will try and post some pics.

Offline thetodd

To be blunt, your still recovering

i wouldnt worry about it, i wouldnt bother taking pcs to be honest id just wait till you see karidis post op and get his pov
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline hurru

• Posting Member
Left
img687.imageshack.us/i/img00554201104182055.jpg/

Right
img25.imageshack.us/i/img00555201104182056.jpg/

(insert http:// before each link)

Offline ShakerMaker

• Posting Member
Mine's the same, if not a little bit worse. Now 2 1/2 weeks post op, I'm hoping it'll sort itself out at some point.

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
Man, you have nothing to worry about. That's only a minor imperfection. I'm 2 weeks post-op with Karidis and both my nipples are a mess. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. BTW, did you use the 'macro' setting on your camera to take those pics?

Offline vintage

• Posting Member
Chill out guys, it's too early to think about revisions. Relax and follow Karidi's instructions.

Get worried if something doesn't look correct 3 months post-op (and that's still far from the final result).

Offline thetodd

I agree vintage

You cant expect your body to recover from invasive surgery after a few weeks. You really need to let your body recover its going to be many months before everythings settled

Offline hurru

• Posting Member
ide agree if both sides looked the same.  but one side looks practically perfect and the other side looks like theres something wrong.  when i touch my left nipple.. (the one that is going a dark purple colour,) it is  feels dry and rough and it cant feel when my finger touches it and the right one can feel everything and looks perfect.  why would healing be so different on both sides?   how can i tell if the blood supply has been cut off from the nipple or if there is fluid that cant drain, because under my left nipple it looks swollen but again on my right one, nothing.

Its just that i dont want to wait 2 months and then my nipple drops off.

Offline hurru

• Posting Member
shakerMaker, if you dont mind, could you post a pic please so I can see how yours looks compared to mine.?

Offline hurru

• Posting Member
And no, i didnt use macro setting.  I used a blackberry bold 9700 to take the pic.  it has a close up setting but i just used "normal".

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
when i touch my left nipple.. (the one that is going a dark purple colour,) it is  feels dry and rough and it cant feel when my finger touches it and the right one can feel everything and looks perfect

Apparently it's normal to lose feeling around the nipple area for upto several months post-op. I think you are quite lucky to have got the feeling back on the right side TBH. I still can't feel sh*t in a 1 inch radius around each nipple.

Offline ShakerMaker

• Posting Member
Apparently it's normal to lose feeling around the nipple area for upto several months post-op. I think you are quite lucky to have got the feeling back on the right side TBH. I still can't feel sh*t in a 1 inch radius around each nipple.

+1

I haven't got a camera at the minute, I'm using a crappy old phone until my new one comes. I'll try and sort a couple of photos out in the next few days though.

Offline ShakerMaker

• Posting Member
Forgot about the webcam on this laptop.

As you can see the left nipple's doing fine, it's the right I'm worried about. There's still a bit of swelling and hardness around the area and it's still quite tender so there's obviously alot of healing still to be be done, I just hope it doesn't stay indented like that.

Offline thetodd

those pictures show it more

What date is your checkup with karidis? it doesnt look like anything to be seriously concerned about but id just send them an email with the picture attached

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024