Author Topic: This will raise your confidence..  (Read 9303 times)

Offline IAmNotABody

• Posting Member
Some here complain about my message, yet they return. Why? Is wasting time valuable? The only answer can be yes to them. As such, they are also wasted BY time. But their dalliance is not mine.

So people come, and I will continue to offer my own experience.

Even though some say- and probably genuinely feel-- I offer nothing of value, they return to this thread because they have NO CONTROL OVER THEIR MINDS. They are in fact attracted to that which they find revulsive. Do not take my word for it however.

Take your shirts off and walk around in public WITHOUT allowing your minds to wander into contempt or anxiety. I wonder how many have the courage to do this? As it is summer now in the US, you have no excuses. If the mind is not attracted to debasement and anxiety, why would you all fear this little exercise?

WE DO NOT HAVE TO ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE RULED BY WHAT OUR BRAINS TELL US.

Ask Spirit for the reversal of your mind energy WHEN the discomfort comes. And it WILL come. Be glad. For the awareness of our mire reminds us of our release FROM it.

I wish you all well this night.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 11:51:53 PM by IAmNotABody »

Offline hypo

But their dalliance is not mine.
Unquote

This is not how you speak- stop pretending it is you bloody idiot.

TROLL.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:19:03 AM by hypo »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Some here complain about my message, yet they return. Why? Is wasting time valuable? The only answer can be yes to them. As such, they are also wasted BY time. But their dalliance is not mine.

So people come, and I will continue to offer my own experience.

Even though some say- and probably genuinely feel-- I offer nothing of value, they return to this thread because they have NO CONTROL OVER THEIR MINDS. They are in fact attracted to that which they find revulsive. Do not take my word for it however.

Take your shirts off and walk around in public WITHOUT allowing your minds to wander into contempt or anxiety. I wonder how many have the courage to do this? As it is summer now in the US, you have no excuses. If the mind is not attracted to debasement and anxiety, why would you all fear this little exercise?

WE DO NOT HAVE TO ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE RULED BY WHAT OUR BRAINS TELL US.

Ask Spirit for the reversal of your mind energy WHEN the discomfort comes. And it WILL come. Be glad. For the awareness of our mire reminds us of our release FROM it.

I wish you all well this night.

What the hell does this mean?

"Because they are wasted BY time" I've read it 3 times and have come to the conclusion that it was a complete waste of MY time.  

What's your point my friend?  

No!  Nevermind, don't answer.  Sorry I asked.

Offline asdf

• Posting Member
HOWEVER, let me ask anyone who had surgery, even though you feel better about yourself-- if that is the case--can you look upon another man afflicted with a pointy chest and feel anything other than equanimity? I am willing to bet not. some may say they feel 'compassion', 'empathy', or some other contrivance; yet, in the final analysis, those are simply other forms of contempt

So how exactly is this a problem?  Of course we have contempt for gyne, otherwise we never would have gotten the surgery, and we have every reason to contempt it for what it is continuing to do to whoever else we see it affecting.  This is no reason not to solve the problem.  If someone undergoes a cancer treatment, and is cured but still feels the same way towards the disease as before he started was that surgery a failure because it didn't change the way he viewed cancer?
Im sorry, but you try and confuse people into taking your side using big words and fancy-pants metaphors, because your argument is lacking.  There is nothing wrong with hating gyne, so why don't you try out this garbage theory of yours at a cancer support group and see the response you get there.  I know it makes you feel special to try and convince people of your superior intellect over the internet, but no one wants to hear it.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I cannot beleive you 2 would continue this for so long. This is becoming a debate thats barely even on the subject of gyne anymore. Telling us about how OUR mind works? Who the hell cares, like Hypo mentioned, we all need support. We've all come to a point in our lives and said to ourselves, we need help. So we come here. Some have taken the step of getting surgery, others needing support on living with gyno. I come to this thread hoping to find some useful info only to find some idiot ranting and raving about self image, using words he probably doesnt understand. I sure as hell dont. Hey Iam, you want to help people, speak on a level others can understand, and one that you understand aswell without needing a dictionary handy. Because half of that crap is litterally useless to all of us. Now I just joined today and took the liberty of reading this whole thing hoping to find some useful information in the particulary thread because as you would guess, gyne has lowered my confidence.

Tell me something, what are you accomplishing from this? Does this raise YOUR confidence? Using big words in hope people will respect for the simple reason that, well, you use big words. lol. Clearly Hypo has proved you wrong. There are no universal thoughts on how gyne affects us. Theres embarasment, but it goes alot deeper then that, that differs us all.

The smart thing to do is stop trying so hard and give it a god damn rest.

Thats my 2 cents.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline IAmNotABody

• Posting Member
So some say they desire support, yet when support is given that does not match their prescription of what they THINK it is they dismiss it as UNsupportive. You all who claim to want 'support' want me to wallow in your pain with you: "Oh, it is going to be alright. I know we have teets. It is so horrible, is it not? Pity us. Pity us."  Well, most of you are like spoiled children who need a stiff hand. We are so self-absorbed over how our bodies appear to ourselves and/or to others that we cannot even see we choose our own pain.

Again, folks who complain that they waste their time with my words return AGAIN and AGAIN. They return because the Voice that speaks through me is New. It disallows identification with weakness; it speaks directly, and you all do not like that.

So how many actually removed their shirts today and walked around in public? Too busy typing empty words on a website huh?

We all first decide we should disparage ourselves for having flaccid teets. So why can we not decide to NOT scourge ourselves for it? Try it. Try for one minute-- just ONE MINUTE-- to give yourselves the gift of genuine kindness to yoursevles. How liberating it is to cry like a friggin baby at the realization we are our own enemies!

Be kind to yourselves this night and day.  How many of us can actually say, "I will not hurt myself with shame, hatred, and envy NOW,"?

I wish you all gentle kindness this night.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 11:43:14 PM by IAmNotABody »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024