Author Topic: Had my surgery with Dr.Fielding today!!!!  (Read 3596 times)

Offline kawibiker

Good evening All!

Before I share my experience, let me just say that im so happy for finally doing this surgery and getting rid of this god awful curse. Honestly having man boobs is not something you can shake off or go by unnoticed (as much as my girlfriend or family would like to tell me) I mean face it specially for us younger guys that are trying to look good, its horrible but I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for not only educating me but giving me the courage to take a leap of faith! So I only feel obligated that I must post and share my experience and just maybe I can convince someone else like the way I was.

So here’s my story:

Around mid-April I had my pre assessment with Dr. fielding (guys don’t forget your health card lol) and he went over the procedure and examined my body to ensure what I have is gynocomastia (its sort of a harder stuff under your nipple, compare your belly fat with it). We booked the surgery for today May 8. I was told not to eat/drink (even water) after midnight last night... Anyway I walked in at 6:30 am to register and after about 10 minute took a seat until my surgery at 7:45am, during this time I had met with a few different nurses and doctors asking me medical questions (like any past problems kind of stuff) and obtaining my blood pressure and heart rate. Around 7:35am I was called to the surgery room, inside Dr. Fielding began joking around and I was hooked up with that drug that makes you sleep through a needle in my left hand. I felt it going into my body (no pain what so ever) and next thing I know I passed out and woke up outside of the surgery room with a nurse beside me (still no pain but pretty high lol) so I waited in the recovery room for about couple of hours and head home (dropped by eb games to entertain myself while I’m cooked up in the house lol) and few hours later here I am posting. Still no pain what so ever but I’m sure it might kick in soon as I read through this site.

-I am 22 6 ft. tall 196 pounds gym build
-surgery with dr.fielding
-Price 2800 for everything

Offline kawibiker

I forgot to mention... OHIP covered certain aspect of the cost but I was left to pay the 2800

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
Congrats on your surgery all the best to you

Offline Qwerty2013

Good evening All!

Before I share my experience, let me just say that im so happy for finally doing this surgery and getting rid of this god awful curse. Honestly having man boobs is not something you can shake off or go by unnoticed (as much as my girlfriend or family would like to tell me) I mean face it specially for us younger guys that are trying to look good, its horrible but I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for not only educating me but giving me the courage to take a leap of faith! So I only feel obligated that I must post and share my experience and just maybe I can convince someone else like the way I was.

So here’s my story:

Around mid-April I had my pre assessment with Dr. fielding (guys don’t forget your health card lol) and he went over the procedure and examined my body to ensure what I have is gynocomastia (its sort of a harder stuff under your nipple, compare your belly fat with it). We booked the surgery for today May 8. I was told not to eat/drink (even water) after midnight last night... Anyway I walked in at 6:30 am to register and after about 10 minute took a seat until my surgery at 7:45am, during this time I had met with a few different nurses and doctors asking me medical questions (like any past problems kind of stuff) and obtaining my blood pressure and heart rate. Around 7:35am I was called to the surgery room, inside Dr. Fielding began joking around and I was hooked up with that drug that makes you sleep through a needle in my left hand. I felt it going into my body (no pain what so ever) and next thing I know I passed out and woke up outside of the surgery room with a nurse beside me (still no pain but pretty high lol) so I waited in the recovery room for about couple of hours and head home (dropped by eb games to entertain myself while I’m cooked up in the house lol) and few hours later here I am posting. Still no pain what so ever but I’m sure it might kick in soon as I read through this site.

-I am 22 6 ft. tall 196 pounds gym build
-surgery with dr.fielding
-Price 2800 for everything

Hey how long was the whole surgery  from start to leaving the hospital.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024