Author Topic: Dr. Benito, Not impressed  (Read 4340 times)

Offline chesticles

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Just thought i would post, I'm currently 5 1/2 weeks post op with Dr. Benito. I had lipo and gland excision through the normal under arm process for predominantly puffy nipples and well lets just say its still there. I took off the vest a week ago as per instructions and the nipples have puffed right back out and I've also managed to loose most of my chest, along with an indent on the muscle on my right peck which runs across the pec and then seems to force out the nipple even further than it used to, along with the bottom of the nipple seeming to sag into my pec. It just looks bad.
As for everyone saying just wait and see I've been doing that and holding my tongue but I can't anymore, there is no real scar tissue as I can't feel anything hard under the nipple area, and the areola itself has not shrunk one bit.
So to sum up I am not impressed and now I am a few grand out of pocket.

Offline chesticles

• Posting Member
I will post some photos as soon as possible, just once I find my usb cable to let you all see for yourselves

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
o-oh!
Sorry things haven't gone so well.
this is the first bad review i've seen of Dr Benito's work. I'm due to see him soon, so I'd be really interested to see your pics as soon as you've found that cable!

good luck though. I hope it resolves itself.

cheers

Offline outertrial

Hey guys,

Just thought i would post, I'm currently 5 1/2 weeks post op with Dr. Benito. I had lipo and gland excision through the normal under arm process for predominantly puffy nipples and well lets just say its still there. I took off the vest a week ago as per instructions and the nipples have puffed right back out and I've also managed to loose most of my chest, along with an indent on the muscle on my right peck which runs across the pec and then seems to force out the nipple even further than it used to, along with the bottom of the nipple seeming to sag into my pec. It just looks bad.
As for everyone saying just wait and see I've been doing that and holding my tongue but I can't anymore, there is no real scar tissue as I can't feel anything hard under the nipple area, and the areola itself has not shrunk one bit.
So to sum up I am not impressed and now I am a few grand out of pocket.

Doesnt sound that dissimilar to my chest a few weeks post op. Less than 6 weeks is pretty early on - you need to give it time to heal. What was it like immediately after the operation?

Post some pics anyway.

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
I am 10 days post op now and my swelling/bruising is bad and is obviously getting worse before it gets better but I expect that and I'm not too bothered. If I get to the 3 month mark and there's been no improvement then I'll be concerned! As Dr. Benito said straight after surgery to me it's a very big wound that has to heal inside and all the swelling/bruising means is that it's still healing. I'm not the most patient of people but unfortunately you have to be patient and not worry too much. Dr. Benito said to me that it can take as long as 6/7 months to completely heal so really I should expect to have to wait as long as that before getting annoyed/worried. Give it time as Outertrial says, 6 weeks really isn't long if you think about the work that been done inside you.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
hi Mark

So hows it going? i have swollen up loads on my right side and the base of my stomach. don't worry about the swelling it's very traumatic what we went through, the left side of my chest looks great there is a slight crease under the nipple but apart from that it looks good. the right hand side looked the best post op but it has swollen up the last 4 days and doesnt look as good. we just have to be patient.

Benito recommended i see a phsio for a lymphatic drainage massage so i had the first one yesterday a real pummelling experience. the physio says stay active go to the gym for some light cardio and be healthy.

Saying that he looked shocked when i took my top off and he seen the bruises! The only regrets i am having is i think the lipo on my abdomen is to much of a distraction and im starting to regret getting it done cause as we know the gyne is the most important

Sayin that Benito is top class so i'm not worrying there are so many people on here concened at first but then it improves so much when we swellimg finally goes down

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Hi Darren, things are going well, got appointment with Dr. Benito next Friday in London for a check-up so we'll see what he says. I have very bad swelling/bruising too but nothing to worry about at the moment as that is perfectly normal. My left side is a lot worse than my right as Dr. Benito said he was more aggressive with the left side! No pain really though unless I lift my arms above my head or touch my chest too hard so that's nice. I've been able to do light training although I think it will be a couple of weeks still before I do any shoulder/chest work down the gym!

Offline chesticles

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the comments/support. I don't want to harp on about this, but well as with everyone in there own individual case they are concerned. Anyway, I don't really have any swelling, my chest is as flat as a board, but my nipple on the right is messed up, I showed it to my mother and she was not impressed. It looks like he has just isolated the gland and now I have a big lump (not hard) under the nipple, along with the crease and across the muscle and the 2 indents where he has taken out too much fat/gland and this is now stuck. The left is slightly better i.e. no indents or dents but it is still puffy and I have no hard lumps under either nipple. And to be honest my chest hasn't really changed much since I first saw it post op.

Just one question if I may, how long does it take for the areola to shrink post surgery?, cos mine has not changed in size although the rest of the skin on my chest seems to have shrunk as I can't crab it anymore, but I can still get a grip of my nipple (bigger than normal)

Offline outertrial

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the comments/support. I don't want to harp on about this, but well as with everyone in there own individual case they are concerned. Anyway, I don't really have any swelling, my chest is as flat as a board, but my nipple on the right is messed up, I showed it to my mother and she was not impressed. It looks like he has just isolated the gland and now I have a big lump (not hard) under the nipple, along with the crease and across the muscle and the 2 indents where he has taken out too much fat/gland and this is now stuck. The left is slightly better i.e. no indents or dents but it is still puffy and I have no hard lumps under either nipple. And to be honest my chest hasn't really changed much since I first saw it post op.

Just one question if I may, how long does it take for the areola to shrink post surgery?, cos mine has not changed in size although the rest of the skin on my chest seems to have shrunk as I can't crab it anymore, but I can still get a grip of my nipple (bigger than normal)

Bro - no one can help unless you post pics. Preferable before and after.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024