Author Topic: My Case  (Read 8878 times)

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Thank you. I leave in 5 hours.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Nervous?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
I don't feel too bad actually, but i know when i get to the hospital, things will change.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
It's done! Still in hospital getting over the general anastetic. Not sure what to think of the results. The right seems quite a bigger than the left but that's probably due to swelling? I have to come back in tomorrow to have the drains removed. Still feeling a bit out of it.

Edit: I'm laying down and I've been looking at my breasts and they seem pretty much the same as they were pre-op :(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:18:37 PM by Aperture »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Congrats on the surgery. Ask you doc what the deal is with your chest.

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
hows it gone them mate?

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
He will give me a call tomorrow after my drains are removed. I'm staying overnight at the ho spital. Once i stand up without the drains, I can actually see what improvment has been made and then I can ask him about it. They're better but maybe not as flat as I'd like to be but as you know, it's very early days, I'm probably slightly swollen and won't be able to tell after my compression vest is off, which is getting fitted tomorrow.

Edit: whatever the result is, thank you everyone that has contributed to the forum. I have learne a lot from you guys and it's nice to be part of this friendly community.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:03:47 PM by Aperture »

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
good news  ;D ,sounds like swelling where u have been chopped, how long did u have gyne for? im gonna start saving and hopefully get mine fixed next year, would be nice to have it done for summer  8)

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
I've noticed it since I was about 13 I think. My GP always said it will go in time but of course it didn't. I worked so hard to get rid of them with some pretty intense cardio and I actually have very little fat on my chest, which is why I required no lipo. For the same reason as you, I wanted to get this done before summer so I can actually wear a t shirt, go to the beach and be able to enjoy a summer.

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
you will defo be enjoying summer now! how old are you? where you from in england?

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Nottingham. Where abouts are you? I'm 20, so it was clear to me when I was 18 that my gyne was here to stay.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Ha no, I so happened to be on the apple website when I was trying to think of a username and thought aperture sounded alright. I don't even own a compact :( or I would of posted pictures.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good stuff man, welcome to life after gyno.

Welcome to the 'Other Side'....  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
I have the vest on now. 3 weeks 24/7 and 3 weeks during the day. My chest isn't flat flat flat but seems quite muscular. Maybe it's muscle I actually have behind the tissue. I will be seeing my surgeon next week.

Edit: I'm back home now.  I have a feeling the results aren't as good as i was hoping. I had a very mild case of gyne and thought it was going to be pretty much flat after surgery but it's not.  I'll try and get some post-op pictures. I will ask my surgeon for the pre-op photos, so you guys can judge. The money i paid covers any revision surgery (i think), so it's not the end of the world but i rather not go through this again.  He's a fine surgeon though, so i don't doubt his ability but....hmm....we'll see.

Edit 2: My left nipple is numb :( I've had a better look and managed to quickly check what it looks like under a t-shirt without the vest and it's quite good but there still seems a bit tissue has been left on the lower part of each of my breast. It feels sore, so maybe its just a bit swollen, which is why its bigger? but this is 24hrs post op, so it shouldn't be that swollen yet right?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 01:03:55 PM by Aperture »

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
dude give it a few weeks...ur results are gonna be good..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024