Author Topic: The cheapest solution PLEASE READ!!!!!  (Read 96608 times)

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
just went to the store and got new skin liquid bandage spray for my puffy nips. been taping them for a week. so far it hasnt hardened when applied to nipples soft. will try when hard tonight.

Offline Idlewild

• Posting Member
I do this too,

some tips:

1) Try to apply it in a very cold area after a cold shower + exfoliating, such as an air conditioned room or a cool basement where it will keep your nipple hard for a longer time. If not, you can sit in front of a fan after a shower and it should keep the nipples hard while you apply.

2) Avoid rubbing against the nipple through out the day after applying, whether from clothes rubbing against you or rough-housing, etc. Lessens the chance that it will crack and start to peel.

3) If minor cracks start, and this is especially good for the edges or cracks that start to appear white, apply a waterproof sunscreen/sunblock on the nipple and lightly rub in till clear. Infact, possibly do this before getting in the water but after letting the New Skin settle for a while. I usually do it after coming out of the pool and noticing it start to crack.

And i think the most important tip,

3) Apply only on the areola but NOT on the very nipple tip, looks much much more natural.

Good luck guys, still a temporary measure for me in my road to getting surgery done.

Offline like there is no tomorrow

• Posting Member
Ehy i am very glad to see that this made a difference for some of you out there and i hope that many more will benefit from this. Just a few more tips for a better result. Pull your arm up and squeeze your nipple so that in that way becomes very flat and quickly apply the glue and blow on it while rubbing it up with your finger so that it will dry up faster and keep the nipples nice and flat. If you have hard time taking it off just put some tape on it and pull it off , the glue will stick to the tape very easily. As for the smell just use some deodorant spray it will help cover the smell big time and last tip i recently used the luquid bandage from CVS instead of newskin and i think is actually better cause it drys up faster and it doesn t actually have a strong smell and is also cheaper so you may wanna try that brand, is just the one made by CVS. And for you Lamp don t use the spray but only the luquid cause i don t think the spraay actually works. That said i hope that i helped you guys with those tips i wish you all the best and please please if you are reading this try it on , trust me it will definetly help......

Offline renado

Omg Your A Genious! I will deffently need to try this! i live in the UK though, so can i find the exact brand ? im fairly tanned too, and if you say it lasts for days, then if youre getting laid then all you have to do it put this on and you wont be self concious! and if it wil last then who needs surgery! im just afraid if i try this i will have any side effects! please write back, much appreciated

Offline titans321

• Posting Member
Thanks for the help!  I will definitely check this out.\

Can someone give me step-by-step directions on how to use this properly?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:44:13 PM by titans321 »

Offline JohnDoe80

• Posting Member
This did not work for me.

Offline titans321

• Posting Member
This didn't work for me either.  I applied the solution on and around my nipple when it was hard.  Then, I let it dry, and my nipple just went soft again.  Also, after the solution dries and some time has passed, the solution turns to white and can peel off.  I also tried applying the solution just around the nipple and it didn't work either.

Someone please help!

Offline bb120

• Posting Member
Hey guys I'm a first time poster, and found this website after doing some research on what I can do to help out with my puffy nipples. I read this thread and found the idea intriguing, so today I went out and got some liquid bandage New Skin as well as the Rite Aid store brand liquid bandage. So first I tried New Skin, it took a while to dry and peeled rather quickly. It also didn't really keep my nipple in place well as my nipples started to slightly break out of the bonding rather quickly. So I decided to remove it and give the Rite Aid stuff a try. First I want to say that this stuff is very difficult to remove, however I tried removing it with nail polish and that was EXTREMELY effective. So if this is something you plan on doing on a regular basis I definitely recommend you grab yourself some nail polish to remove it. Now as for the Rite Aid stuff I found that it dried faster, seems to be holding better, it's cheaper, and doesn't smell as bad. I haven't had it on for long, but it seems to be more effective than New Skin. I'll give you guys an update later on how it holds up after I hit the gym.

Here is a link to a previously posted thread on the same topic that some might find helpful:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21281.0

Also the active ingredients in the Rite Aid brand stuff are Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% and Dyclonine Hydrochloride 0.75%, so if you don't have a Rite Aid near where you live maybe you can find a product with similar ingredients.

Anyways good luck guys, hope this helped.

Offline bb120

• Posting Member
Hey guys just wanted to post a follow up to my previous post. As it turns out neither New Skin nor the Rite Aid brand liquid bandage were very effective, as my nipple would break through the bonding after only a couple hours or so. What I did find to be very effective was super glue, just normal krazy glue you can get from a convenient store. It holds for about 8 hours, maybe more, and it held through my workout and everything. At first I thought I must be crazy to put super glue on my nipples, but as it turns out it is just as easy to remove as the New Skin, but is super effective. It even looks more natural than the New Skin and holds extremely well. The trick is to put it on when your nipple is fully contracted or in its smallest state, and to put on a lot of it. Anyways hope this helps some people, I'm glad I found this short term alternative, unfortunately that's all it is, a short term solution, but it should suffice until I get surgery sometime down the road.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
how exactly do you apply and where and how much of super glue?

is it sticky and noticible when touched?

does it wash off?

please advise..  thanks.

Offline bb120

• Posting Member
The way I do it is I just apply it directly from the bottle, remember this stuff dries quickly so any other method would probably just be messy. Make sure you do it when your nipple is contracted and in its smallest form like after a cold shower or something. I actually found that putting on a very thin layer of the glue looks very natural, and I like to only put on enough to cover the nipple not so much the area surrounding the nipple. The only way someone would notice it is if you've had it on for a long time and it starts to crack, which doesn't happen for a long time if applied correctly. When touched it is not sticky at all, in fact it is hard and dry, but as long as no one rubs your nipples I doubt anyone will notice it's even on. The tricky part is getting it off. It does not wash off easily therefore you have to peel it off, the longer you leave it on the easier it is to peel off, but peeling it off can be a little painful as the skin on your nipple is very sensitive. Even after wearing a shirt all day and showering after the gym the stuff stays on, and I'm guessing if you didn't remove it yourself it would stay on in excess of 12 hours or so. I personally put it on before I go out somewhere then remove it every night before I go to bed, I haven't actually done a longevity test to see how long it stays on.

A couple other tips:

After the glue has dried do not play with it, doing so will only cause it to peel faster.
Trimming the hairs around your nipple will make peeling the glue a much less painful process.
Try not to peel and reapply too much, the skin on your nipple is too sensitive to handle it.

Anyways I've been using super glue on my nips for a while and it's quite astounding how natural it looks and how well it holds. If I did this every day for the rest of my life no one would ever know I had a problem with puffy nipples, but this is only a temporary solution, probably the next best thing to surgery though. If I find a better way to remove this stuff I'll let you know, but I strongly suggest giving the super glue idea a try as it's worked wonders for me since I started doing it.

Offline Wanted

• Posting Member
Anyone know if this will work with swimming? And jumping into water over and over?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
cool thanks a lot.  yeah pls tell us how it works with water..swimming for instance?
thanks, cheers

Offline Wanted

• Posting Member
I mean will the liquid bandage work with water.

Offline bb120

• Posting Member
cool thanks a lot.  yeah pls tell us how it works with water..swimming for instance?
thanks, cheers

I've bathed with a bar of soap with the superglue on and it stays on, however it might get a little crusty. You can always reapply, but once it starts to get white and crusty and starts to peel it will look unnatural. Also if you plan on using super glue try not to do it too often, I only use it when I'm going out or wearing a tight shirt or something. Good luck bro.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024