Author Topic: My girl... likes it  (Read 9893 times)

Offline GynecomastiaTalk

• Posting Member
This might just be me, but my girl actually likes it. She thinks it's different and doesn't want me to get surgery to get rid of it. She'd probably be okay with me working out a bit more, but for some reason she likes it.

Anyways I was just letting other guys know that not every girl is so uptight about it.

Personally I've never met a girl that has felt disgusted by it.

hammer

In reality no one should have a problem with this because it is the way God made us! It isn't something we did to ourself on purpose or something that will end our life early like heart problems or diabetes, and anyone that makes fun of it is very narrow minded and immature!

As the old saying goes, "you can't judge a book by its cover"' nor does some extra breast tissue, skin and fat make the man! It is what is in the heart and mind that makes the man!

I am who I am, and if you don't like it, I don't care, for I would rather be hated for who I am, then love for who I am not!

God bless
Bob

Offline GynecomastiaTalk

• Posting Member
I agree :)

I will say that gynecomastia has made me a much stronger person though. It's shown me that people are shallow and that I shouldn't be that way. It's also helped me realize who the REAL people are and who the jerkwads are.

hammer

Amen to that!

Offline soledad829

• Posting Member
I never had a woman tell me she didn't like them.  But deep inside I hated having them and I hated the way they looked.  It's more about how you feel about it.  Your woman can accept them and love them all she wants.  But if inside you hate yourself, then it won't matter what she thinks.

hammer

I never had a woman tell me she didn't like them.  But deep inside I hated having them and I hated the way they looked.  It's more about how you feel about it.  Your woman can accept them and love them all she wants.  But if inside you hate yourself, then it won't matter what she thinks.

You are also right as it is said, "if you can not love yourself, you are incapable of loving another"!

This is 1 reason why some are able to go on easily throu life without surgery and another will need it now matter what!

Bob
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:59:08 AM by hammer »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Pogo, a cartoon character from 60+ years ago said that we have met the enemy and "They are us."

Truly we are our own worst enemies.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:32:02 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
This might just be me, but my girl actually likes it. She thinks it's different and doesn't want me to get surgery to get rid of it. She'd probably be okay with me working out a bit more, but for some reason she likes it.

Anyways I was just letting other guys know that not every girl is so uptight about it.

Personally I've never met a girl that has felt disgusted by it.

Self acceptance is the name of the game.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Several years ago, there was a young man who said that the sensitivity of his breasts was a source of sexual arousal and his wife used it as such if he was otherwise not in the mood. Afraid that some of the sensitivity might be lost if he had surgery; He decided to live with the condition and its embarrassment.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
My nerves are so messed up already I wouldn't want to lose any more.  They say one doesn't even feel it until one has lost 70% of nerve function.  After that is real trouble.  I doubt I have 30% left of sensory nerves in my skin.  The ones that are left are hypersensitive trying to take over for the others and give me enough sensation to know where my body is.  This last year has been difficult with minor (so far) injuries from walking and bumping into things I thought I was clearing and increasing clumsiness.

Offline daves123

• Posting Member
I would like to respectfully make a counter claim to those that say "this is how god made us", such as the post above by hammer. Let us remember that vast swathes of the population DO NOT prescribe to the belief that we were purposefully 'created' a specific way by a man in the sky, therefore any claim of this nature should be prefaced by the clause "in my opinion".

So, 'in my opinion' we are simply biological creatures that are commonly born with physical anomalies. Prominent anomalies such as gynecomastia can cause intense grief and distress.
If you are suffering from this, then by all means take advantage of modern medical science to change your body and improve your quality of life.

hammer

I would like to respectfully make a counter claim to those that say "this is how god made us", such as the post above by hammer. Let us remember that vast swathes of the population DO NOT prescribe to the belief that we were purposefully 'created' a specific way by a man in the sky, therefore any claim of this nature should be prefaced by the clause "in my opinion".

So, 'in my opinion' we are simply biological creatures that are commonly born with physical anomalies. Prominent anomalies such as gynecomastia can cause intense grief and distress.
If you are suffering from this, then by all means take advantage of modern medical science to change your body and improve your quality of life.

I've always believed that everyone has a right to their own opinion even if they are wrong!  ;D

The part I would agree with is, it is fine to take advantage of the gifts that God has given man to change your body to improve your quality of life if you so choose to, or need to like those of us that live with a life of pain or disabilities.

I see no problem in acceptance or having surgery!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024