Author Topic: Needing Encouragement  (Read 12660 times)

Offline Busty

If you have breasts like a woman, then you should wear a bra like a woman.  Your mother should instinctively relate to that.  Maybe ask her help to measure you for a bra and make suggestions about what types of bras might work best for you?

hammer

If you have breasts like a woman, then you should wear a bra like a woman.  Your mother should instinctively relate to that.  Maybe ask her help to measure you for a bra and make suggestions about what types of bras might work best for you?

Even though I wear a bra being that I'm a 46H, I don't wear one all the time!

I have to disagree with your post! Just because someone has breast, man or woman does not require them to wear a bra! That come down to a personal choice as to whether or not they desire to wear one!

Offline TigerPaws

hammer is correct, I have met a few women who rarely if ever wear any kind of support, then again most of them do not shave (anywhere) and their breasts sag to the knees. Still it comes down to a personal choice.

Of course if you are as big as hammer or my self not wearing some kind of support is beyond uncomfortable.

It is currently a comfortable 82F/28C here in Antigua today (at 4:15 EST) with our usual gentle afternoon sea breeze, so lounging around the Villa and the pool wearing a bra top cami is the most comfortable.

hammer

We're having a beautiful 35F the snow is doing a little melting here in Mini-soda, some more is on the way this week with lower temps, and I bought a new power ice auger, so I will be going ice fishing later in the week!

I do wear a bra, and lots of warm clothes when I go ice fishing, and my ATV is my mode of travel on the lake.

Offline TigerPaws

We're having a beautiful 35F the snow is doing a little melting here in Mini-soda, some more is on the way this week with lower temps, and I bought a new power ice auger, so I will be going ice fishing later in the week!

I do wear a bra, and lots of warm clothes when I go ice fishing, and my ATV is my mode of travel on the lake.
LoL! I get my fair share of cold on my trips to Russia. Burrrr. Ice fishing? Why? Better a warm beach with beautiful women in bikinies (or better yet nothing).

hammer

LoL! I get my fair share of cold on my trips to Russia. Burrrr. Ice fishing? Why? Better a warm beach with beautiful women in bikinies (or better yet nothing).

Ice fishing? Why not? Its nice and peaceful! I have the music playing from my phone in my blue tooth and forget that there is anything else going on in the world!

Debbie and I bought a Forest River Work and Play toy hauler camper last week that is totally self contained, so I'm looking forward to setting up this summer in some out of the way place in the state forest, and taking the 4 wheeler riding and just enjoying the woods too!  The farther away from people the better!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:26:59 PM by hammer »

aboywithgirls

If you have breasts like a woman, then you should wear a bra like a woman.  Your mother should instinctively relate to that.  Maybe ask her help to measure you for a bra and make suggestions about what types of bras might work best for you?

That's exactly how I was raised. I was a teenager with breasts. Yes I was raised as a male however I was also raised wearing a bra because of my breasts. 

I guess that I been wearing a bra for so long  (30+years ) that NOT wearing one would be weird for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024