Author Topic: Best affordable place for surgery in Europe?  (Read 7050 times)

Offline Zim

• Posting Member
Hello,
I'm from the UK and want to get surgery. The prices for UK surgeons are out of my budget. It seems that a lot of people go to Adam Kalecinski. I've found him on 2 websites though, the Noa Clinic, and also this one: http://europesurgery.co.uk/ , not sure what the deal is there?
Can anyone advise on Adam or any other options? Doesn't seem like much else.

Offline Zim

• Posting Member

Offline Sports Brah

• Bronze Member
Hello,
I'm from the UK and want to get surgery. The prices for UK surgeons are out of my budget. It seems that a lot of people go to Adam Kalecinski. I've found him on 2 websites though, the Noa Clinic, and also this one: http://europesurgery.co.uk/ , not sure what the deal is there?

Europe Surgery is like the UK 'face' of the Noa Clinic - you can go to the Noa Clinic directly but most people contact Europe Surgery (which has 2 different sites as well although all the same details) which is run by a guy called David to book a consultation, send pictures to see if they qualify for surgery, confirm a date once flights are booked and they can sort certain places for accommodation out for you too. There isn't any extra charge for doing this from what I remember.

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Just avoid med ime l at all costs! Still searching for a surgeon who can try and improve what they did to me

Offline Zim

• Posting Member
Well, I'm booked into the Noa Clinic for 1st December. Quite anxious at flying to a country I've never been before to have my chest cut open. There's just no resources, discussion or support for gynecomastia online, so I really don't think there are any other options than to just take the plunge. This forum is a deadzone unfortunately.

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Hey mate it's because those who get a good result don't come back and those like me who are butchered come back looking for help. But yeh this forum has died a lot. Your best putting photos on real self and asking drs the Questions.

Noa has good reciews and they seem to be a lot more caring and thorough than the other place I went to in Poland, they sit you down and talk to you first. Listen and think carefully about the risks, I have severe crater deformity, scar tissue build up and I can't go on holiday or take my top off, I wish I had my puffy nipples back.

If the gyno is not very much I wouldn't bother, if it's severe then just know even after surgery it won't look perfect like a naturally gyno free chest

Offline Sports Brah

• Bronze Member
It's natural to use places like this online to canvas opinion and share your hopes/fears but once the actual deed is done and you're happy with the results, it's easy to just get on with life and not come back. I try and check the thread once in a blue moon but it's easy to forget.

Online forums aren't as popular as they used to be - you have stuff like Reddit and FaceBook groups now which is another reason for the lack of posting I'd imagine.

giggsy

how did it go? Im having mine done at the end of Feb at Noa Clinic

Offline Zim

• Posting Member

it went well. i had my surgery done by Wojciech Berandt (sp) at the Noa Clinic and my chest looks pretty much normal now, i'm a few weeks post-op. nipples look fine, can barely see the scar.

unfortunately the gyno pain i had pre-surgery (the main reason for getting surgery) hasn't dissipated, so its just gonna grow back again. not sure how this is possible if they removed the entire glands (they say they did ). i have emailed for confirmation that they did.

giggsy

it went well. i had my surgery done by Wojciech Berandt (sp) at the Noa Clinic and my chest looks pretty much normal now, i'm a few weeks post-op. nipples look fine, can barely see the scar.

unfortunately the gyno pain i had pre-surgery (the main reason for getting surgery) hasn't dissipated, so its just gonna grow back again. not sure how this is possible if they removed the entire glands (they say they did ). i have emailed for confirmation that they did.

Ok, yeah , I got the same Dr, heard good things about him.

Strange to hear about your pain. Have you asked the doctors here on this site?

Tnx

Offline Zim

• Posting Member

Ok, yeah , I got the same Dr, heard good things about him.

Strange to hear about your pain. Have you asked the doctors here on this site?

Tnx

It is very clean work. You're in good hands. I'm 2 weeks post-op and you could not tell I've had surgery. In terms of size/nipple puffiness it was never bad though, i just seem to have the most painful gyno possible, even if the gland was tiny.

I've seen several doctors and researched it myself. General consensus is the pain/discomfort is usually the gland growing. There are only 2 options:

Gland removal by surgery
Anti-estrogen drugs (Tamoxifene/Letrozole)

I've tried both

Offline Beauty Poland

Hello,
if there is someone who is looking for gynecomastia in Poland, please contact us:
http://beautypoland.com/procedures/gynecomastia-poland/

We will help you with your treatment and travel and advise the best surgeon for you, because we realize that this is important surgery for our young patients.

Our prices starts from EUR 1100
Regards,

Beauty Poland team
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 03:01:55 AM by Beauty Poland »

Offline bilabonic

• Posting Member
Hello,

Did you get this done ? Looking at this myself due to budget, how are the flights/hotels etc all arranged around the surgery ??

I live near Cardiff but need to fly from Birmingham due to VAST difference in price and no transfers !!

Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024