Author Topic: Harley Medical Group...thoughts?  (Read 3598 times)

Offline sydneyc

• Posting Member
Hi,

I cannot tell you how pleased I am to find this site. It is very reassuring to hear of other people in the same boat and at the same time so painful to read that so many people have gone through the same misery that I have/am doing.

I live and work in Spain but am a Brit and flew back to the UK today to see a Mr Adamo at The Harley Medical Group. Does anyone have any experience of this group and this guy in particular?

I have read that everyone seems extremely happy with Levick and The Hurlingham Clinic gets a good review, but are there any others in London who people are confident?

Thanks in advance for your help and adivce

SC
P.S. I have also seen material for a clinic here in Spain run by a guy called Jesus Benito - again, any thoughts?

Offline randomtask

• Posting Member
Doesnt alex karidis work in the london area? Someone can confirm...

Offline Zane

• Posting Member
  • Levick removed on 18/03/05, get in!!!!!
I'm from London and there are quite a few surgeons around here that deal with gynecomastia, Karidis is one, I think a bloke called Grobelaar works in London, and some guy at London bridge hospital who's name escapes me at the mo.

I have to say that I would highly reccomend Levick, he's such a top bloke and going on what other people say he really is in a class of his own right now, I had the op with him last week so it's too early for me to comment on my results, but as you live in Spain it won't be that much of a detour to go up and see him.

Good luck

Offline sydneyc

• Posting Member
Thanks for your input.

Zane, if I can ask you, how long did you have to wait before getting a consultation with Levick and how long was it between that consultation and the actual procedure?

Thanks again for your thoughts and congreatulations on getting this done.

Sydneyc

Offline Zane

• Posting Member
  • Levick removed on 18/03/05, get in!!!!!
For me it was only just over a week from initial phone call to getting a consultation, and then a couple of months from consultation to op, I could have had it earlier but had to schedule it in to fit in with work commitments so it may be shorter than that.

Offline sydneyc

• Posting Member
Zane,

Thanks. Seems like there is just one route to go with this. I will be picking up the phone straight after the bank holiday weekend.

Thanks again

SC

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024