Author Topic: things to ask my doctor.  (Read 1583 times)

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
im haveing a sports phisical this thursday. i have extreamly mild gyno (sevral little beads under nipple and a little above near my armpits) what questions should i ask him (i think its going to be my normal docter but i might not be.

thanks guys.

oh and by the way i was in the chat and there was a "homosexual" in there saying he was really attracted to moobs. i wish i had his user name and reported him.
less than 30 days till im 14

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
This is a tough question.

A doc performing a sports physical is probably not going to have a lot of patience talking about a slight case of gyne. He/she will probably just brush you off saying there is nothing wrong medically, which is probably true.

That doesn't make it less of an issue for you, it is just the medical perspective during a sport physical.

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
I'm guessing its my normal, (male) Dr.flood. he knows a lot medical. but if its not him than i have no idea
 his or her medical background.[

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A sports physical is a very cursory thing. Schools require them for insurance purposes mostly.

All they will usually do is look you over to get a general idea if you are in condition to play a sport and then a quick check of heart and lungs. You'll be asked about aches and pains etc. and its all over.

If the Dr. doing the physical is your regular Dr. and he/She is not too rushed you might ask about the G. If the Dr. is a stranger to you and they are simply doing a bunch of these physicals then you might be better off saving your breath. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i had the visit this morning. it was a normal Doctor there that Ive seen but not one Ive had before.

so i didn't say anything about my g.

it soOoooOooOoOOOOOo weird having a female look at and feel my balls and say "they feel smooth thats good now turn, yes, now cough"
 :-[

...her fingers were very very cold.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024