Author Topic: 2nd round  (Read 4010 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Can anyone tell me if they experienced this. I had lipo on my breasts about 3 months ago. I am a body-builder that use to dabble a bit(if u catch my drift). After the lipo my nipples still kinda stick out, almost pointed. Bad through a shirt as well. The doc said it is prob loose skin but he is trying more lipo tomorrow. If this is loose skin then it will cure nothing, there is also no hard or glandular feel under the nipple. Should i have some skin removed and should my surgon cover it with what I paid already?  Wish me luck, im in tomorrow morning.

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
Hey,

I think your body may still be healing from the first surgery.  3 months is still to quick to judge.  I do hope you get the look you want with this second surgery though.

Good Luck!

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Just had second surgery on Friday and my friggin nipples are still sticking out to the side!!! If this one doesn't take I may have to cut..... but I feel no glandular stuff under... ANY IDEAS?

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Patience young Jedi. I know you want to enjoy the nice weather but 3 months is waaaay to soon. As I remember I couldn't even run for the first 3 months. I had my glands removeed. My breasts were all swollen and itchy as hell from wearing the compression bandage.

3cheers

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Patience young Jedi. I know you want to enjoy the nice weather but 3 months is waaaay to soon. As I remember I couldn't even run for the first 3 months. I had my glands removeed. My breasts were all swollen and itchy as hell from wearing the compression bandage.

3cheers

i heard if you get the gland removed your chest looks concave, likes its going in.  Does yours look like that?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I only had the lipo done.... both times, no glands removed at all..... p.s said he could feel no glandular tissue under the skin so lipo only....

still waitin to see if the puffy nipples go away

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
They dont look concave unless I flex my chest muscle like the Hulk then they get concave but keep in mind that I pack on a few pounds since the surgery. I sure that if I  work out they will less noticeable. It will be a year next month since I had the puppies choped off.

Oh just a little advise when you have the conslutation. The doctor will ask you to remove you shirt and lean forward so he can see how much you breasts stick out. Dont be shy. Lean far as you can so the Doc can get I real good look to see how much fat to remove.

;)
cheers

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
They dont look concave unless I flex my chest muscle like the Hulk then they get concave but keep in mind that I pack on a few pounds since the surgery. I sure that if I  work out they will less noticeable. It will be a year next month since I had the puppies choped off.

Oh just a little advise when you have the conslutation. The doctor will ask you to remove you shirt and lean forward so he can see how much you breasts stick out. Dont be shy. Lean far as you can so the Doc can get I real good look to see how much fat to remove.

;)
cheers

so if you get the glands removed then you can never get gyno again right??

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
You certainly can.......

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Since gyno is a hormone thing, your body has the ability to make more gland but the percentage of the gyno coming back might be low. Me not sure though! ;D

chow
3cheers

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
you got any photographs so we can see what you mean? Skin is supposedly elastic so how big was your gyno? Ive got a similar problem after my first surgery. I think its more to do with surgeon and technique though personally.

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
i heard some surgeons accidently take muscle out of the chest while doing the lipo and exicsion, did that happen to any of you?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024