Author Topic: Right nipple is in serious pain  (Read 2886 times)

Offline solstice621

From all the movement I do in the day, my breasts and nipples are rubbing up a lot against my shirts. It has never been a problem until now, I think my breasts are growing somewhat.

Anyways, with my left nipple there is no problem because it is flat/inverted, by my right nipple is usually erect and now from all the rubbing it is doing, the tip and surrounding area has turned very red and its killing me.

I don't know what to do! I can't really buy stuff online, I am still a teenager, but it is really killing me. I was in so much pain when I woke up that I had to steal one of my sisters sports bras, which is working well. I am not a female though, I don't want to wear a bra, so what should I do?

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
From all the movement I do in the day, my breasts and nipples are rubbing up a lot against my shirts. It has never been a problem until now, I think my breasts are growing somewhat.

Anyways, with my left nipple there is no problem because it is flat/inverted, by my right nipple is usually erect and now from all the rubbing it is doing, the tip and surrounding area has turned very red and its killing me.

I don't know what to do! I can't really buy stuff online, I am still a teenager, but it is really killing me. I was in so much pain when I woke up that I had to steal one of my sisters sports bras, which is working well. I am not a female though, I don't want to wear a bra, so what should I do?

Hi everyday i suffer with sore nipples so your not alone there, i use vaseline first then use a mepore patch over my nipples which is breathable then a bra to stop any movement sounds extreme but a bra is only a piece of clothing and i have no pain cheers Kev

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024