Author Topic: Recommendation for surgeon in Miami or South Florida  (Read 2581 times)

Offline drg

• Posting Member
I am ready to take action to get rid of these eyesores once and for all. Dropped 20 lbs and work out three times a week and they are only more pronounced. I know someone who went to a plastic surgeon here in Miami who botched the job and he had to get it redone out of state. Anyone know someone excellent in the South Florida area that is very experienced and with a solid reputation in this area? Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I live on the opposite coast in California and I am having a period of Brain Lock as well. The Only person who comes to mind is Doctor Pope. But he is up in Orlando I think. His work is well respected. It may be worth a little time on the road to go see him.

I would think a place like Miami should have someone but my mind is blank at the moment.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
What about Dr. Don Revis. He is in Fort Lauderdale and it triple board certified.

American society of plastic surgeons, American society for Aesthetic plastic surgery and American board of plastic surgery.

Why don't you get a consolation with him?

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Im in Miami too and wonder the same thing. I had a consultation with Dr Revis that went good,im just nervous because he has before and after pics,but they are from years later,nothing recent. But he does have a good res

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Im in Miami too and wonder the same thing. I had a consultation with Dr Revis that went good,im just nervous because he has before and after pics,but they are from years later,nothing recent. But he does have a good res

If money is no object and you can travel, there is Dr. Cruise in California or Dr. Jacobs in NY.

I wish all doctors would put up tons of high quality pictures like some of the top doctors in here do.

If I wanted to be cynical, I would say they are trying to hide something.
If I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, I would say that maybe they are more focus on the medicine and less with the photography and marketing side.

Maybe some doctors fall into one of these 2 categories.

In any event, it makes things difficult for people looking for an experienced doctor in this field. 

I mean, I would think for legal purposes they should take before and after pictures of everything. That way they could say " Look how bad it was before I did the surgery, I improved it" or something like that.

The problem is that you can fine doctors with good ratings but they could not be good at fixing gynecomastia but just good a fixing big noses or implants,etc..

Let me know if you find anyone because your guess is as good as mine. Maybe I should bite the bullet and see Dr. Cruise in California.

I think he is suppose to be good but I have to find out if he uses drains or not.

Offline drg

• Posting Member
Thanks for the input, guys. Appreciate it

Will check out Dr. Nevis. A colleague of mine told me about a dr in Boca Raton who did a good job on a patient of his, but didnt know his name. Anyone know of someone in Boca who can do a good job with gyno?
Thanks!

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the input, guys. Appreciate it

Will check out Dr. Nevis. A colleague of mine told me about a dr in Boca Raton who did a good job on a patient of his, but didnt know his name. Anyone know of someone in Boca who can do a good job with gyno?
Thanks!

I never heard of that doctor. Do you have a first name or address,etc... I could not find a website.

Offline markdental

I recently had surgery with Dr. Pope in Orlando.  I'm one week postop. And so far am very happy. 

You're close enough to come up for a consult.  I believe it's worth the drive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024