Author Topic: New summer bra  (Read 2337 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Dude,
I got them both at Walmart.com. They are Wingslove brand.
I really haven’t let myself think too much about the bigger cup. There was a time when that would have me stressed to no end.

Bustymale,
The bras without padding are much more comfortable. I don’t think I’ll be able to wear one full time though. I only wear at home or very discreetly on occasion. Last weekend i couldn’t wait to get a bra on since boobs felt heavy. I go through periods of wearing and not wearing.

-Ben

Offline Busty

At a C cup, no hiding them.  Everyone can tell you have breasts, so you might as well be comfortable in a bra. You know you want to always wear one 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m wearing one now. Nice to have the support. Never thought I’d fill a C cup

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m not married

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I almost donated my padded bras today but I decided to try them on before making the decision. I had been wearing non-padded ones only. I guess I’ll keep them though. I like how they feel even though they make my boobs look much bigger. I don’t wear them away from home anyway

Offline taxmapper

I keep and almost exclusively wear padded. 

This is because of the activities I do I routinely scrape the chest against numerous hard "things" like rocks, car engines, trees, fences, garden tools, etc. 

Not fun having the "purple nerple"...

Offline Johndoe1

My nipples stay hard most of the time so a padded bra is my best friend many times!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I decided to keep them for a while. I do swap around and wear different kinds. My new favorite is the unlined bras for all the reasons I’ve mentioned. This evening I reverted back to a sports bra. I’m up late. Boobs have been throbbing.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
My nipples stay hard most of the time so a padded bra is my best friend many times!
I second that! Same issue and I feel poking nipples draw more attention.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Yes!..light padded bras are the best!..I hate it when my nipple show. The high beams are on 24/7

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Yes!..light padded bras are the best!..I hate it when my nipple show. The high beams are on 24/7
I wear exclusively lightly padded bras myself. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I decided to keep them for a while. I do swap around and wear different kinds. My new favorite is the unlined bras for all the reasons I’ve mentioned. This evening I reverted back to a sports bra. I’m up late. Boobs have been throbbing.
Hey Ben,

I can tell you from experience, as soon as you get rid of a bra, you will probably wish that you had made space for it in your top drawer and kept it.

I know that I have found in the past, I've donated bras that I hadn't had in my rotation thinking "I'm not going to wear that anymore". Next thing I know, I've bought a new top that I want a certain shape. Maybe I want a certain color or maybe the girls are a bit engorged because of a little hormone fluctuation.

If you just don't want them, i understand. We actually have a bra donation drop off at the Breast Care Center that I have made a few deposits at. They are the sent to women's shelters.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Sophie,

I’m sure you’re right. I kept them for now but one day they’ll make it into the donation pile.

I discovered the unpadded bras and they were the next new thing.

-Ben

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024