Author Topic: Can diet and exercise actually reduce / cure Gyne, any success stories.. anyone?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline haroldbishop

• Posting Member
Hi,
I am 37 yo, had surgery 5 years ago (gland (behind nipple) no lipo) and now 5 years later i have gland again to the inner sides mostly.

I am fit and strong , enjoy competitive sport ( 6 ft, 77 kg). I am thinking that perhaps beer/ alcohol is my Gyne root cause. I have a few beers on the weekend with the occasional binge, that it.

I am thinking i may embark on a beer free 6 months with a concentrated HIT cardio combined with chest exercise in a bid (again) to tackle my gyne, the only difference - lees alcohol and zero beer. I am also taking turmric tablets and zinc and liver cleansing when i can.

Before i embark on this, i have been trawling the forums and cant find out ... Has anyone ever had success with any non surgery option?

I am struggling to find any real examples that give me hope.

Anyone.. please?

hammer

The only way that it will work is if it is only fat! Sorry to give you the bad news. If you have gyne returning you may want to look at other possibilities going on in your life.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The abdomen and breast areas are the first places where a man has deposits of fat, and seemingly the last place where he is able to lose fat.   Stories of targeted fat loss are just that, stories, and not believable ones at that.  If a person is seriously overweight then losing some weight and getting in to better shape prior to surgery is a grand idea, but it will not significantly reduce the breast size.
Some people attempt to distinguish between True and Pseudo Gynecomastia.  The former being breasts made up of glandular tissue and the latter being breasts made up of fat.  The usual finding is that there is a mound of fat with glandular tissue threaded through it. In other words, the distinction is Meaningless and we consider any breast enlargement in a male  to be gynecomastia. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024