Author Topic: DIY nipple and gyno removal.  (Read 7805 times)

Offline dane1988

Alright heres how it is. Iv got gyno in my right nipple fairly large enough to make me have to wear two bloody t shirts to cover it. I have tried and exhausted all medication none have worked and to be honest the side effects are terrible and i can not tolerate them any further.

I have been to the drs many times and pleaded for help with this but they just say its cosmetic and turn me away. I can not afford surgery and this gyno is causing me mental suffering to the point i am willing to go to this extreme length to solve it.  

I attempted the surgery myself for the first time about two months ago but was unsuccessful. I failed because i was not organised enough with everything i needed to do it so i stitched up the wound. Now i am healed and ready to do it again i have learned alot since my original attempt.  

Now this next attempt will be my last because if i can not remove the gland i am going to remove the entire nipple thus allowing me to also remove the gyno. I know it sounds crazy but enough is enough i am 27 years old and of sound mind to make the decision of removing a nipple.

I joined this website to ask these specific questions

1: Is there a chance of actually bleeding to death from this.

2: i have brought a medical skin stapler do you think this will close this type of wound well?

3:  Should i take a sample of the gyno to the drs for tests?

4: when a wound is bleeding and you seal it dose the bleeding inside stop?

I am going to do this i am more than capable of tolerating the pain i need to do this so i can move forward in my life and achieve my goals in life. Im heavily tattooed so a missing nipple wouldn't even be noticeable.

hammer

Anyone who does his own surgery has a fool for a doctor!

hammer

And an idiot for a patient as well!

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
So you have enough money to be heavily tatted which would easily cost a few grand but not to actually remove the one thing that is causing you immense mental anguish?  I think your priorities are a bit messed up.  

If you really are going to do this look up books on the subject on how to properly do the surgery.  You can easily find something outlining exactly what needs to happen.  Also please have someone with you just in case.  I am not condoning this at all.

Offline cky2k

• Bronze Member
Believe it or not I can completely relate to this post. There has been times where I have had the thought of just cutting out as much as I could bare..

Gynecomastia sucks! The mental pain is a lot worse than any physical pain I have come across. Having said that I am now %100 glad I did not do anything to myself. If you look at some of  the results on this forum from qualified surgeons it may make you think twice. I can guarantee it will end up looking a lot worse than a puffy nipple if you try it yourself.
Send me a pm mate, I had my surgey paid for however it wasn't easy.   I will let you know how?
Hang in there mate, don't give up just yet and attempt it yourself! Surgey could be right around the corner :)

DB

Offline checkin

Whatever you do, do not do it yourself. Hopefully a doctor can get in on this post and advice you on what to do, and the risks of doing it yourself. Stay strong and be careful.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
DIY surgery just isn't a good idea.  There are a million reasons why you will regret this adventure.  and once you have succeeded in mutilating yourself, there may not be anything more that a surgeon can do for you.

Why not work, save some money and have it done the right way -- by a gyne expert.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024