Author Topic: Puffy nipples,pseudogyno?  (Read 6591 times)

Offline student111

• Posting Member
Your opinion on this one..

'normal' state

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/dsc03200zp.jpg/

erect nipples state

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/dsc03201y.jpg/

I have this problem for about 5 years,but havent paid attention till recently when people started to notice more and more..its big problem for me ofcourse now at summer cause this goddamn nipples are visible from plane when wearing t-shirt..I dont know what to do..havent been yet to doctor..dont think its gyno cause there arent any hard lumps under..to loose fat more? but thats problem too,cause Im already pretty skinny,have only 75 kg on 6feet height,cant afford to look anorexic..cant build muscle mass cause cant afford any additional fat..my diet btw is very clean,high protein intake,low gi carbs,very little fat..driving my bike 3 times a week and doing some basic exercises at home like pullups,abs and squats..but this fat and puffyness simply wont let go..what should I do? throw my self out of window? :D

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
looks like mild gyne.. Im not a professional, but I think only surgery can correct it.. but you'll have scars if you go for it... Goodluck mate!

Offline student111

• Posting Member
I thought gyno was the case when theres problem with gland..but I pinch them,grip them and theres nothing hard,just flabby chest..also I have some fat around belly..maybe when I loose belly Ill loose chest fat? I got these puffy nipples just when I got fat after high school..now its bit harder to loose that fat..

DrBermant

Your opinion on this one..

I have this problem for about 5 years,but havent paid attention till recently when people started to notice more and more..its big problem for me ofcourse now at summer cause this goddamn nipples are visible from plane when wearing t-shirt..I dont know what to do..havent been yet to doctor..dont think its gyno cause there arent any hard lumps under..to loose fat more? but thats problem too,cause Im already pretty skinny,have only 75 kg on 6feet height,cant afford to look anorexic..cant build muscle mass cause cant afford any additional fat..my diet btw is very clean,high protein intake,low gi carbs,very little fat..driving my bike 3 times a week and doing some basic exercises at home like pullups,abs and squats..but this fat and puffyness simply wont let go..what should I do? throw my self out of window? :D

Subtle puffy nipple gynecomastia is still gynecomastia just as a young woman's early developing breasts are breasts. I built resources showing the Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia. They will consist of gland, fat, and skin. Feeling the tissue will not define gland. Although gland tends to be firm and fat soft, gland can be soft and fat firm. Check the gland removed for each of the cases on my Gland Gallery to see how much gland can be there in this contour problem. I also built resources to show how the fine muscle just under the areola can flatten puffy nipples when stimulated. Once this muscle relaxes, the contour issues again reveal themselves. I also built resources to explain why Pseudogynecomastia is a really bad term. Thankfully others have taken up these public education campaigns I started years ago. You can find these resources by searching back on this forum.

My BMI calculator (another campaign about weight loss before surgery) does not accomodate mixed metric English units (it will do height weight of each of 3 systems English, Metric, and Stone) but your BMI is only 22.4 well within the normal range. This does not accommodate body fat percentage. Weight loss will not help the gland component of puffy nipples.

Hope this helps.

Michael Bermant, M.D.

DrBermant

I thought gyno was the case when theres problem with gland..but I pinch them,grip them and theres nothing hard,just flabby chest..also I have some fat around belly..maybe when I loose belly Ill loose chest fat? I got these puffy nipples just when I got fat after high school..now its bit harder to loose that fat..

No, the female breast is not only gland. Check out my Anatomy of the Female Breast and compare it to my Gynecomastia Anatomy and you will see similar features. Galen coined the term gynecomastia and although he was aware of the gland component, he was describing the fat contour. So, no gland does not define gynecomastia by the person who first used the word.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline student111

• Posting Member
Doc is there any way to make nipples stay erect 24/7?  ;D
Or in theory what would make them..

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
The only way you could make your nipples erect 24/7 is if you lived in an extremely cold place all year round. Other than that, you're out of luck unless you get surgery. I know it sucks. :(

Offline student111

• Posting Member
heres photo in sitting position..I just think when I loose this belly Ill automatically loose this chest fat..before when I didnt have this belly I also didnt have the puffy nipples..I'll put focus on loosing this belly fat then Ill see if theres progress on upper body..if not then Ill see doctor..in meantime I'd like to hear more opinions

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/dsc03206t.jpg/

DrBermant

Doc is there any way to make nipples stay erect 24/7?  ;D
Or in theory what would make them..

No there is no practical way to keep them stimulated. I have seen patients come in with bruised sore chests from such attempts. That is why I also created my resource on Body Shaping Garments to help such individuals from damaging their tissues.

The only way you could make your nipples erect 24/7 is if you lived in an extremely cold place all year round. Other than that, you're out of luck unless you get surgery. I know it sucks. :(

Sorry, that does not work either. I see many patients who travel from very cold parts of the planet. They have told me that living in such cold places is not the answer.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline Lemming

I read that strip club girls use hair spray on their nipples to keep them erect. I've been trying it for the past couple of days and it does have an effect. Think it wears off after a bit though.

Offline Lemming

I should add that this works best when sprayed onto erect nipples.

Offline student111

• Posting Member
just got back from endocrynologists exam and she excluded gyno..nothing to worry about..that puffyness goes away as you lower bf levels..you have to drop bf levels so you cant pinch any fat from your belly..then the chest will be also flat..gl

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
I'm afraid my endocrinologist will say the same thing.
But like you I don't want to look anorexic.

Good luck man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024