Author Topic: Public Figures with Gyne  (Read 6218 times)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
to thetodd- i can see what u mean in these pics but u wouldnt really think that was gyne, cause their chests curve round, this wouldnt bother me!!!

my thought on gyne are nipples sticking out gland causing it etc, so it doestnt curve round. well thats what my image of gyne is!.

i personally would be happy if i looked like any of these but prefer the flat look!!

also wanted to ask u did ur ps ask u to tense whilst feeling for a gland etc, just worried thats all

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
forgot to add also a question to anyone, i have noticed with these guys that their lower chest sticks out more than their upper chest!

is it possible that peoples frames are different thats the way their chest muscles are built? i have seen loads of peoples chest built like this down the gym mostly!! and when i trained with heavy weights that was the shape i was getting so i stopped.

i have been to see a ps and he is confident he can make me flat! but i guess its hard to imagine how u will look after surgery.
cause even with surgery i guess everyone is built differently if u get me. hope this makes sense.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024