Author Topic: ~~!! Second Opinion Needed !!~~  (Read 3974 times)

Pac-Man

Hello,
I'm writing here my story so i can get a second opinion, so i'd like to hear you guys.

well here goes nothing..

Since i remember myself i always had this annoying lumps under both of my nipples,
my chest was always a little feminine and funny.
When i went to a doctor (during puberty) he told me it can be removed in a couple of years.

Later on, when i had reach the age of 24 i've set an appointment with a family doctor to
see what can be done.
The doctor touched my boobs and told me that this is a very mild case, nothing serious and i shouldn't
sweat about it, but if i'd like he can send me to see a plastic surgeon, and i agreed.

So i've set an appointment in Sheena Hospital (http://eng.sheba.co.il/).
the doctor who saw me indicated a "pseudo-gynecomastia" and wrote a liposuction recommendation.
And so happy and satisfied i've set a surgery date to Oct '09.

meanwhile, i did all the necessary processions (blood test, endocrinology, chest X-Ray and so on..)
But around the end of September the hospital sent me a notice , it said they are postponing my surgery to Feb '10.

on Feb '10, i reported back to the hospital for a pre-surgeon commission.
while i was sitting there , the doctor called me in and told me that he have to postpone my surgery AGAIN
since of the heavy duty of the department.

My next date was March '10 , last week.
this time everything was fine, i've enter the commission room, they saw the documents and told me to take of my shirt.
i did as they say, took of my shiry and let them touched my chest.
The chief doctor was looking at my chest for a while, and told me to get dressed.

Then he turned to me and said : "we are sorry, but this hospital won't carry out your surgery, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
I'm the chief doctor, and i say you're just fine."

Nothing i had say from that point on didn't matter, I had ask him why did they wait for more than a year to decide that, and
how comes i saw cases just like mine on the internet ?

but all he had to say is that i must misunderstood the cases, and the lumps under my nipples are perfectly normal.
he also told me that the risks are too heavy, and since i do not have any hair on my chest the scars will be visually seen,
and the risk is more than the benefit, and therefor the surgeon is canceled.

IM ANGRY!!!!!! and SAD!!!!
there must be something can be done,
i'd like to hear is that true? do i have to accept it the way it is?
can't i get this F#$@ing lumps out? they are destroying my life...

if there are certified doctors reading this , please take a minute to help me out.

ok so here are some pictures ,

with white T

front without T

side

and here are some more (taken 2 months ago)

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:35:02 PM by Pac-Man »

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
i am no doctor bit i reckon you have a bit of gyno

where are you from? i reckon your best bet is to save up and go pvt. people with worse cases than yours have had great results from this site

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It certainly looks like you have a mild case of gynecomastia.  You are not overweight, but you have a classic "puffy nipple" appearance.  It looks like you would benefit from gland excision. 

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Pac-Man

Thanks doc,

Can i achieve a major improvement , or are the risks too high?
because the doctor i was seeing told me that it's too risky for my case,
the stakes are over the benefits, and so he wont carry it out.

what do you think? what about the scars? will they be seen since i'm not "hairy"?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
If you go to an experienced plastic surgeon, you should get a good result.  Even though you have no hair on your chest, a carefully placed incision at the junction of the areola and white skin under it should create a nice scar.  Provided you heal well, your scar will hopefully be difficult to see once the scarring has matured. 

Good luck.

Dr. Pope, M.D.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Mild case of gyno here, not that important but still there... It's up to you to decide if you want surgery or not.

Offline WolfParade

• Posting Member
Mild case compared to some freaky shit I've seen on this site, yeah sure, BUT compared to pretty much everyone of his friends I'd say it is NOT a mild case.

Go for the freakin' surgery, you won't regret it :)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
it's not mild guys.i have the same case like him and it bother wearing just a plain shirt.. it pokes out and that's annoying 'coz i don't want somebody looking at it.. it makes me feel conscious.  :(

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Mild case compared to some freaky shit I've seen on this site, yeah sure, BUT compared to pretty much everyone of his friends I'd say it is NOT a mild case.

Go for the freakin' surgery, you won't regret it :)

Thanks a lot wolfie! ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024