Author Topic: My Surgery With Levick 28th November - Updated with 6 Months Pics  (Read 12307 times)

Offline Era

• Silver Member

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Yeah I honestly wouldn't go to Poland either, not that I'm saying they aren't capable as I've heard very positive things about a good Dr who is married to some English guy? But still it's so just much more trouble having to go abroad, and then not having that doctor in the same country for check ups after just incase anything goes wrong.

For me it's just one less worry and stress having it done in the UK.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Thought I'd come back and update 6 months post op. Am I happy? Hell yeah:)

Stem that looks spot on mate. Whats the scarring like under your arm pits? Any chance of some photos?

Im split between going to poland or continueing to save and heading to Levick.

Scarring is still recovering. A little purple still. But it's not only hidden in a crease you can't see it unless I raise my arms up in the air. Having said that, I wear a vest at the gym and can't see the scar in the mirror when I'm lifting.

I can't help you decide Poland or not other than my before and after photo's.

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Thanks for coming back and letting us know Stem. Its guys like you that really helps others out by giving updated progress shots. Levick's work speaks wonders. Im wondering if to go the full hog and save. Is his surgery something like £3800?

Man your build is awesome (none homo way) and I want your workout and diet plan!

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Thanks for coming back and letting us know Stem. Its guys like you that really helps others out by giving updated progress shots. Levick's work speaks wonders. Im wondering if to go the full hog and save. Is his surgery something like £3800?

Man your build is awesome (none homo way) and I want your workout and diet plan!

Thanks buddy:)

That was about the price yes. I had my glands sent off for histology which I chose to pay extra for but my gyno was something out of the ordinary.

3200 calories per day
275g protein
350g carbs
60g fat

Simple:) and look up HIT weight training by Dorian Yates, I just adapted it a bit.

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member

Thanks buddy:)

That was about the price yes. I had my glands sent off for histology which I chose to pay extra for but my gyno was something out of the ordinary.

3200 calories per day
275g protein
350g carbs
60g fat

Simple:) and look up HIT weight training by Dorian Yates, I just adapted it a bit.

Think im going to start your routine this week mate and get back into the gym. Ideally I would like to build some lean muscle to make things go easier with the op.

Bit confused tho mate. 1 chicken breast is 275g of protein? Any chance you could share your daily diet?

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
One chicken breast only has about 20g protein.

Offline 3rdTimeLucky (Dave)

• Bronze Member
Chicken is 30% Protein per 100g of weight. So 100g of chicken is actually 30g of protein
Look on the back of the packets of food for this info.

Aim for 0.35g-0.4g of fats per lb of bodyweight and the rest you can fill with carbs.
It will be worth using a calorie calculator if you're new to setting up calories/macronutrients.

The app MyFitnessPal is pretty decent.

------Bit confused tho mate. 1 chicken breast is 275g of protein? Any chance you could share your daily diet?
[/quote]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024