Author Topic: is this true gynecomastia  (Read 2019 times)

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
Is this gynecomastia and what is the solution to it

I have been trying to reduce it but it isnt

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
I was 13 or 14 year when I first notice enlargement of my chest
I thought by losing my weight Im going to lose it but I did not
I lost weight in all the other areas except the chest It isnt that prominent when I wear a shirt
but it does effect me
I have told this problem to my father and he says my chest is normal he is asking me to do chest exercise I know exercise
I had to quit my job as my co-workers started making fun of my chest n due to which I started dieting and fell sick and had to leave my job

SO my question to all of u will exercise and dieting make any difference
I'm 5 feet 9 inches and 163 pounds

What should I do

If exercise and diet will not make a difference I should better stop bothering and move on with my life and if ever I have a provision and when I find the right surgeon I should go for that

Please help me

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Surgery more than likely but try not to quit working out. I know it's hard when you don't see progress but you have to fight until you find the provisions.

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
I do have some tummy fat as well
is it that my body fat % is high and I will lose it as I keeping losing my body fat

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Def keep losing the fat. Try to at least get your bf% below 20%if you can. Being over weight causes higher estrogen. Higher estrogen = gyno.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
You would be surprised how good your chest will start to look when you get your bf% in the mid teens. Do that before thinking about surgery.

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
Im not overweight Im just 74kgs

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
Sure
losing bf before surgery should be a better option
if i could get an advice from a surgeon that would be awesome
r u a surgeon

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Its really not about the weight but the percentage of body fat. Im 200 pounds but I had a lot of body fat at the beginning of the year. Im still 200 pounds but I don't have a lot of fat anymore cause its solid muscle.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
No but I've had the surgery already and have a fair amount of knowledge. This is where patients and surgeons post replies. If you only want answers from surgeons post in the "Ask A Doctor" forum.

Best of luck.

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
I feel u are right mate
about losing fat before considering a surgery
but it very confusing at time as some say gyno does not go away with exercise
ill put few more pics in which I feel I dont have gyno
Its very confusing
any help

In Below pic what does it look like

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Your case is a lot like mine was. I was overweight too. You can minimize it by working out but at the very end you'll have to decide if you're happy with what your left with.

Mine was very minor in my twenties. I would take my shirt of at the beach and stuff. I knew I wasn't perfect but I didn't care. After I gained weight it got worse and harder to work off.

You don't want your skin to get stretched out either. If you do decide to have surgery you'll want to have skin that will lay back down on the muscle and not sag. Another reason to work out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024