Author Topic: Only excision no lipo..now need revision >:(  (Read 2673 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
I had only excision no lipo..now need revision  >:(

Anyone else also did just excision and no liposuction not happy with results.
Its a 20% improvement, but I still have the noticeable puffy nipples  :'(

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
I don't think I have heard of excision only and no lipo, usually you hear of unhappy patients after receiving lipo only. The only way I could think no lipo would be warrented is if a patient had an extremely low bf% and therefore no or little fat to remove. Otherwise I know most surgeons perform lipo, even on slim guys, as an important part of the surgery to help contour the chest.

I assume you have contacted your surgeon to say your unhappy, what did he say, would he not agree to a revision?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
i don't know why he cut corners.  he said I had low bf.  I went back to him.  he just gave me bottom shots in the chest which improved slightly but that effect lasted only 6 months.  Then he said that he removed gland and all I need is skin excision.  But how can I trust/believe this doctor.  Specially since I've also heard that usually lip is done along with the gland excision and he didn't do it.  I feel so upset at all the money I spent and the time I spent in recovery.

The surgeon is in another country.  I went to consult another surgeon and she said she won't do surgery because someone else did it first and that she would only do revision from her own surgeries. :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024