Author Topic: Notice  (Read 824 times)

Offline Marco011

• Posting Member
What Size Were Your Breast When People Start Noticing Your Breasts??

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
When I became a mild b cup I had a few friends poke my chest and give expressions like oh that isn’t muscle. When I was in the sauna at the gym there’s been a time or two I’ll notice out of my peripheral vision a guy who is in there too looking with a suspecting look and the other day I was getting dressed and didn’t have a shirt on when my 2 year old kid burst in the room when I was leaning over to put my socks on and said boobs. I quit looking at my profile now days but after that I took a moment to look in the mirror and was like yeah these have gotten more noticeable in projection. 

Offline Confused old man

• Silver Member
When I hit mild B cup also. My 5 year old grandson asked me why I had boobies. 

Offline Charli

• Silver Member
When I hit mild B cup also. My 5 year old grandson asked me why I had boobies.
Don't ya just love the innocence of a child? My grandkids are too old to ask a question like that and my great-grandkids have never seen me without boobs.
Life is too short to worry about being judged by people that we would never take advice from anyway.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Lol it’s a love hate relationship with their innocence lol. I told my wife that night when she got home and she said “did she see and say or touch and say” I said “seen” and all she said was “that’s funny” I wish she would have said well if the shoe fits or in this case perhaps if the bra fits lol. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022