Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 1231 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:10:32 PM by Charli 💕 »

Offline gotgyne

Hi Charli, this is an interesting article. Often the pocketwatches were bequeathed from father to son, as in my case. In history we often had changes. In former times the male infants wore pink and the female wore blue. Later it was the other way round. In former times men wore a forerunner of tights, later women wore tights/pantyhose. Sure there are more examples. The problem is that changes often need a lot of time to happen.
So in my opinion it is more likely to establish a change if more and more men with breasts wear bras visible and don't hide them. Another small possibility for a change could be that famous men (actors, singers, politicians) with gynecomastia wear these garments visible. But I think this is very unlikely to happen.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

aboywithgirls

❤️ This!!!!

It is my hope for everyone here that either needs to or wants to wear a bra or forego wearing a bra will be able to dress their bodies as they please. 

Some men want to or need to wear a bra and some women don't have enough breast volume to bother wearing a bra. 

I can say, from both points of view, I understand. When I was still presenting male, I wore a bra because it helped me get through my day. It made me more comfortable and confident. As a woman now, I feel exactly the same about wearing a bra. I do have a couple girlfriends who never wear a bra other than maybe a sports bra for a top when it's hot or a workout or a bikini top for surf and sand. I spend about $50-150 for most of my bras so I can also see why some women consider a bra as a tax on their bodies. 

Anyway, 

Love you guys, 

Sophie ❤️

Orb

Charli, that is interesting.  I feel every wardrobe and jewelry trend begins with one gender and morphs into, if not main stream,
certainly acceptance of the other.  
As Sophie stated I hope wearing a bra as a male is not considered out of place.  Accepted as normal for those choosing to wear. 
I remember many years ago I had to wear support hose for leg vein issues.  I did, I didn't, then wore support pantyhose to help with my issues.  Then 3 years ago as I was training for a major hike I developed bursting veins again.  My Dr. insisted I wear more often and not to take the easy approach. It was a matter of health and safety for me.  I can see bra wearing could be also.
  I'm not that well endowed and can and do go bra less on occasions .  Being a C cup I can get away with that from time to time.  I do hope that a man wearing will become like the ear ring, ponytail etc.  

Offline gotgyne

I remember many years ago I had to wear support hose for leg vein issues.  I did, I didn't, then wore support pantyhose to help with my issues.  Then 3 years ago as I was training for a major hike I developed bursting veins again.  My Dr. insisted I wear more often and not to take the easy approach. It was a matter of health and safety for me.  I can see bra wearing could be also.
Orb, I'm wearing medical compression stockings and pantyhose for almost 35 years. The first years I hided them from public views meticulously. But in the year 2000 I decided not to hide them anymore and started to wear them with shorts.
Some people know compression hosiery and the medical reasons to wear it and if they see a man with it, it is no big deal for them. But with a bra the situation is quite different. I don't like the idea that people look at a man wearing a bra as if he has a kind of medical condition. In my opinion we are not ill. There are so many men, especially seniors, who have some amount of gynecomastia. To me a bra is not a matter of health like compression stockings but a matter of comfort.
John

aboywithgirls

Orb, I'm wearing medical compression stockings and pantyhose for almost 35 years. The first years I hided them from public views meticulously. But in the year 2000 I decided not to hide them anymore and started to wear them with shorts.
Some people know compression hosiery and the medical reasons to wear it and if they see a man with it, it is no big deal for them. But with a bra the situation is quite different. I don't like the idea that people look at a man wearing a bra as if he has a kind of medical condition. In my opinion we are not ill. There are so many men, especially seniors, who have some amount of gynecomastia. To me a bra is not a matter of health like compression stockings but a matter of comfort.
John
OMG this is so true!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗

Too many times, I've heard or read " suffering from gynecomastia!". I, never felt that I suffered. I had breasts large enough as a teen that warranted wearing a bra. That's exactly what I did. I think that if I hadn't chosen to wear a bra, that's when I would have suffered.

Sophie❤️

Offline taxmapper

"Suffering"... 

To me... "BLESSED"!!!!! 

I have diff. perspective of life now, and I enjoy the hell out of these girls.   

And strangely enough I want them bigger! 

Orb

I agree that I don't suffer from an affliction by having breast growth.  My point is I hope society, when seeing a man wearing bra looks at him no differently than a man with longer hair, jewelry or support/pantyhose etc. 
To taxmappers point, suffering, no. Do I want them bigger???.  I do want them by all accounts to look good and have a nice shape.
Is there a point or size where its just easier to have larger well shaped than smaller?  I feel as I have grown to a bigger size shaping with different bras can and is a bit easier to shape to a nicer look.  

Offline taxmapper

For me it has become a natural extension of my body, and they are not entirely proportional to my body, thus why I want them larger. 

As strange as it may sound, I want my breasts to be proportional and proudly display them. 

aboywithgirls

Taxmapper, 

It's not strange at all. 🤗🥰 It's who you are and how you see yourself. I totally understand how you feel. As you know, I started younger and saw myself differently. I adapted my style with the changes with my body.

Sophie ❤️

Offline Piglet

• Posting Member
Hello everybody;
A point of general interest;
I don't know how many of the contributors to this website might live in England but for those who do, there's an english television channel called  'E4'  and on Wednesday the 12th October they are set to put out a programme entitled  'Send Nudes;  Body S.O.S'. 
The write-up on it says "Ronan feels his  'man boobs'  hold him back from dating"   Might be worth watching??  It goes out at just after 10 p.m.
                                  Piglet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024