Author Topic: HELP!!  (Read 1780 times)

Offline GYNE IS KILLING ME!

Hi

im new to the forum and think i have gynecomasia i have had boobs since i was 12 i am 20 now they must be in the b cup sizes

i cant afford surgery so i am thinking of ordering a g2 compression vest my problem is it says "measure the fullest part of your chest"

so when i am doing the measurements do i put the tape on the chest naturally well the "man boobs" are sticking out or do i flatten them with the tape measurer and measure them that way ?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Measure the natural circumference of your chest at its fullest part the way your chest sits naturally.  If you flatten your chest in with the tape, then that will be the same as measuring it at almost its LEAST fullest part. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline nipman

• Posting Member
How big are you?  Heigth, weight, fitness level, gland or fat or both ect...  Gyne is killing you?  Well well have to come up with a plan to take care of the gyne.  Putting on tight cloths seems to be the first thing people try to do to conceal gyne.  Thats only a temporary relief.  PM me and if you want Ill help you come up with a workout plan that will help you burn off most of that b cup.  ;)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
How big are you?  Heigth, weight, fitness level, gland or fat or both ect...  Gyne is killing you?  Well well have to come up with a plan to take care of the gyne.  Putting on tight cloths seems to be the first thing people try to do to conceal gyne.  Thats only a temporary relief.  PM me and if you want Ill help you come up with a workout plan that will help you burn off most of that b cup.  ;)

Interesting... Did working out get rid of your gyne, nipman?  Most people here, including myself, have said that working out had little effect on gyne.  Working out my chest actually made mine look worse because it pushed the gland out further.  Surgery was the only option that actually worked for me.   

Offline GYNE IS KILLING ME!

Thanks Mr-Nip

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024