Author Topic: Swelling or Seroma?  (Read 3015 times)

Offline rojo

• Posting Member
Hi,

I had my gynecomastia surgery done 12 days ago it it went great. Only thing is the left side is a bit swollen which my surgeon said would go in few weeks (That was a week ago). It has reduced slightly since then but now when I feel it, it feels kind of fluidy. Do you think it could be a seroma or is it still too early to tell?

Thanks.

Offline rojo

• Posting Member
Ok, spoken to my surgoen on the phone and he said it's up to me as to whether I want to have it aspirated. He doesn't think it's necessary but he'll do it if I want it done. What do you think? Aspirate or wait and see what happens to it?

Thanks.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
Who is your surgeon?.....I'd personally give it a little time before thinking something is wrong.  It'll take a while to heal up.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Ok, spoken to my surgoen on the phone and he said it's up to me as to whether I want to have it aspirated. He doesn't think it's necessary but he'll do it if I want it done. What do you think? Aspirate or wait and see what happens to it?

Thanks.

Take it easy man... U have a lot of healing waiting for you...You can see a reasonably finish result starting from 4 months post-op.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline rojo

• Posting Member
Sorry, guess I just had a bit of a panic  ;D Probably because the right hand side looks almost perfect already and I'm a bit impatient  ;)

I'll just keep an eye on it and see if it goes on it's own.

Surgeon was Hisham Hamed by the way, at London Bridge Hospital.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024