Author Topic: Quick 3 Week Post-Surgery Question Guys  (Read 2827 times)

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Just curious, and I know the question and answer have been up here before at some point. I'm 3 weeks post-op and only in the past two days when I've been getting back to the gym (absolutely neglecting my chest, of course) I've noticed my nipples started to puff out a bit and the previously chiseled look of my nipples to have resorted to a sort of mini-version of what they were pre-op (of course, not as bad in any aspect).

Should I be worried that I've caused any damage at all? My right side feels like there is some fluid in there, yet I've read on here that puffiness does occur around this time post-surgery.

I have been drinking a little red wine every day since 1.5 week post-op as I usually do (one glass), and did over do it once this past weekend with a little too much (i.e. I got tipsy).

Just informing you guys of everything so you can make a proper judgement, but once again, I ask that it not be a Judgemental one concerning my use of alcohol. Also, while I have not myself smoked cigarettes or marijuana, however I have been in the same room as those who have, and have probably taken in some second hand at some point.

I look forward to hearing your responses, thanks again.

- Mike -

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Should I be worried that I've caused any damage at all? My right side feels like there is some fluid in there, yet I've read on here that puffiness does occur around this time post-surgery.

Highly doubtful that you have done any damage. It's more than likely swelling...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline m9taylor

• Posting Member
I'm hoping so, it's sort of fluidy-squishy-sort-of feeling, but then again, that's what they sort of felt like right after the surgery when they were swollen. The swelling had gone down about two weeks post-op, so I'm thinking exercise might have increased bloodflow and maybe brought on some swelling and some fluid.

Offline MSJ108

most likely swelling or maybe some scar tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024