Author Topic: my Andractim experience  (Read 2102 times)

Offline sider

• Posting Member
Hi guys, I've been use Andractim for more than month. And the result is almost noticed, very little improvement!
Did you use it? Tell me your experience please.
thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your result seems to match with what I've heard elsewhere. You want to see a change. You expect to see a change. So, you think that you see a change. Until you finally realize that you've been had and there really was no change after all.
Grandpa Dan

Offline sider

• Posting Member
Come on, I don't agree. Because I don't and didn't believe in Andractim effect, but it really reduce it a little bit.
I used it for a month, there are two months and 4 boxes left, and I know that it will reduce it more, but it won't cure it, and I'll need surgery after all.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Nothing will "cure" Gynecomastia because it is not a disease. Just as nothing will cure male pattern baldness.

There are medications which have been found to reduce, stop, or even reverse Balding; but they have some odd side effects. Like Gynecomastia for example.

Someday a medication may be found that will significantly reduce Gynecomastia, I wonder what the side effects might be- - - perhaps something like accelerated balding?

Am I kidding or being serious? Perhaps a bit of both.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024