Author Topic: built arms..anychance does it help maybe reduce how bad gyne looks??  (Read 1868 times)

irish lad

just a quick question.. just wondering is their anyone their who actually focused on building up their arms to maybe minimize how bad your gyne looks...does it work?
(im not saying it actually physcally reduces your gyne..but maybe help disguise it if you get my drift)

im 5 weeks post op..chest not as flat as id want it to be..still giving off slight gyne look..i am well aware it takes time i.e 6 months etc..and im waiting 6 months before my final opinion on results!!..my gyne is not that bad after op maybe now on a scale of 1-10 its a 2..

my plan is too really focus around my arms and add a few inches to my arms hoping my chest looks more musclar with bigger arms etc..

just wondering has anyone had any similar toughts or anyone with big ass gunz with gyne  ;D

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
I do kind of get what you mean, the biger the arms, the more "level" they are with your chest from a side view etc.

I doubt it'll do very much. In fact, I'd strongly discourage ANY heavy isolation work unless you have a significant muscular imbalance somewhere.

If you want bigger arms, you also need bigger shoulders. To get bigger shoulders you need a bigger back. To some extent your body will try and remain balanced, and after a while your arms won't get bigger with isolation exercises.

The key to big guns is to perform compound movements. Do close grip under-arm pull ups for biceps, and dips/close-grip bench for triceps. Three sets of curls/skulls are all you need then to finish off if you want.

irish lad

cheers mate.. dont get me wrong im not going to ignore the rest of my body and know the importance of a balenced weights program but my plan is too just put some extra work in on my arms hoping as you said improve my physique from a side veiw you read my mind their.. i should have put it a bit better in words lol cheers again

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
A trick which I found to be quite effective was to do a lot of incline chest exercises. e.g., bench presses, dumbbell presses etc.  Of course, this doesn't get rid of your gyno, but, it does give the chest a more even look from top to bottom, instead of just having that "bottom heavy" female breast-like look.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
bigger arms always make a guys body look better.. go for it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024