Author Topic: To all the members & experts.... Please HELP ME  (Read 1794 times)

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
Hi....

I'm going to do my operation for the gynecomastia on next Thursday, as my surgeon said that I have a lot of fat approximate 750ml each, so he explained that I have two options :
1- Insert some liquid through a tinny incision which milt the fatty tissue and to prevent the bleeding and try to remove some from the gland by sharp cutting cannula so there would be no removal for the gland (leaving gland behind). So, after 3 - 6 months ( final result) we can decide either removee the gland or keep it ( depends on my satisfaction)
2- Do the same thing in the above but by bigger operation including removal of the gland but in this case he has to remove small part from the skin around the areola region, because if he doesn't do that there would be depression in my nipple.
Also he explained the types of liposuction surgery which are:
1- Classical liposuction: which he preferred because he would have more control and could remove hard tissues and some from the gland by his sharp cutting cannula.
2- Power assisted ( by vibration)
3- Ultrasonic: Which has negative side affects such burn the skin in some circumstances and can't remove any part from the gland because by heat energy he would milt only the fat cells and tissue.
4- Smartlipo: by laser but still in the studies of it's side effects and may be can't remove any from the gland.
so he would use the classical liposuction so he can remove the hard fat and tissue and would try his best to remove as much as possible from the gland.

-   Please advise your opinion what you think about the classical liposuction since I have big fatty breast as the doc said.

-   What I should expect after surgery such swelling, bruising....??

-    Is it painful by using classical lipo ?

-    What about losing sensation with liposuction only?

-    What about losing sensation with liposuction and gland removal?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 03:57:00 AM by MA1980 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024