Author Topic: Telling/showing the girlfriend...  (Read 2181 times)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
I've been in a relationship (my first) since january and we went sexual from June. The first time around I wore adhesive (sticky) bandages that covered my pecs and gave a firmer/flatter appearance - i usually do that if I want to wear a tight shirt - I have puffy nipples. I told her I had sore nipples from all my cardio and martial arts workouts; she didn't mind at all.

Then in July we went to brighton (seaside) for 3 days, the first night we got to the hotel (I chose not to wear bandages...), after a few pauses, I finally told her my problem and why i was wearing the bandages. I showed her and let her felt my pecs to know what I mean (differentiating the gland from the muscle). My case isn't SO bad, but puffy nipples can still be seen. She, while stroking my hair and showing some TLC said she doesn't mind at all but she understands what I must be feeling as I told her I'm still not comfortable with them even if she can accept it and the reason why i told her I'm not a 'swimming type of person'...We made love :)

Something to also note is that my nipples are very sensitive and whenever I want to 'play' I can't help but rub them at the same time. She has discovered this and gives me great pleasure in doing it for me. :)

What i wanted to get across here is that, I understand your pain, especially if you want to embark on a first relationship like me (at 21!). But what you should realize is that good women can be very understanding and to them this issue that we are so so concerned about really means nothing to  a lot of them. So don't let this gyno crap take full control of your ONE life to live. You will regret it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024