Author Topic: success with zinc and alternatives to testosterone  (Read 3427 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
hey guys. i am 19, 5 foot 9 and way 140 pounds. i have low testosterone, around 14 in the mornings, but i dont want to go on trt, because of testicular atrophy. during my teans i was obese, and have now lost a lot of weight as you can see. however now i have slightly puffy nibs and an overly round chest. as i didn't want to take testosterone or have the op, i started taking zinc. i take 50mg a day, and on paper this has reduced my estrogen dramatcally. now my e levels are low, but i still have mild gyne (no gland). i just wanted to say that the zinc seemed to work for me, and now i am looking for other alternatives to testosterone, such as flaxseed and tumeric.

has anyone had any sucess. cheers

Offline hypo

NOTE:

Masterp is referring to a testosterone level of 14 on the European reference scale of nmol/l as opposed to the US scale of ng/dl.

To change from the European reference scale to the US (different molecular weights) you need to multiple by 28.8 and divide by the same figure if you are looking to convert the other way.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Hey, I have been taking zinc now for 5 days, 50 MG's also. I read up on the benefits of zinc as an aromatase inhibitor, and I am doing intensive cardio plus zinc and other supplementation.  Good to hear that you had good results with it.
Here's a link for the benefits of zinc and gynecomastia.
http://www.musclephotos.com/zinc.html

Offline ibarumah

• Posting Member
the link above sais that it prevents gynecomastia. but what if you already have it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024