Author Topic: New User Getting Ready for 1st Consultation  (Read 2002 times)

Offline soillinois

• Posting Member
I am 28 years old.  I have been overweight most of my life.  NOT extremely overweight, but as a child I was and it developed when I was 8.  A long 20 years since.  A lot of blame I put on my parents but it's not just their fault.  It is time for me to do something about it.  I believe I could write a book on all the pain it has caused me.  Just as I expect many of you.

I live in Southern Illinois, that explains my tag. :)  I have just scheduled an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis.  I have seen many good comments about him as well as before and after pictures.
His price starts out quite a bit higher than some closer to me.  His price is $4800 but the local docs are around $3200.  However, not many before and after pictures and their websites do not give much indication on experience with the surgery.  I have done a lot of research, for about 8 years.

I guess my question is I have done plenty of research and am wondering if this guy is as good as I believe should I just go with him?  Also, if anybody has any comments please let me know.

Also, I am 200lbs, 5'10" , I have always wanted to exercise but as you know doesn't look good running with the wind blown in your face.  Or on a bike or walking.  I believe I am at least a C cup :-\

Thanks to all participants on this site.  It has been very beneficial in motivating me to get this far.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
However, not many before and after pictures and their websites do not give much indication on experience with the surgery.

Dude... just send Doc Wagner an email asking what his G experience is.  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024