Author Topic: Anastrozole for Gynacomastia  (Read 3498 times)

Offline research1

Has anyone spoken to a doctor regarding Anastrozole as a treatment for Gynacomastia?
There was a clinical study performed by Astra Zeneca.
Has anyone tried Anastrozole?

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
it will not get rid of glandular gynecomastia. you are only setting yourself up for disappointment if you decide to explore that route... the fact of the matter is that it will probably improve the look/feel of the gyne WHILE YOU ARE ON IT, but this is not a long term solution. as soon as you stop the anastrozole (due to cost and/or side effects) the gland will plump back up just like it was before.  it sadly is no cure.

Offline research1

Thanks Moobius, I'm convinced surgery is the only way to go to get the hardened gland removed,  however, my Gyne is very small compared to others. I still keep searching for that extra something to make what little is there to disappear. In the meantime I'm trying herbal Turmeric or Turmeric root. Harmless and cheap. According to articles on the web... some people have seen results in as little as 10 days. Something to try while I save money for the surgery.

Offline gambit10

• Posting Member
anstrozole was reduce estrogen in the body by up to 80% while you are taking it. It can make the gyno shrink temporarily while you are on it. The problem begins when you come off of it the body starts producing excess estrogen which makes the gyno worse and possibly bigger/more noticeable than before. Not a practical solution.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024