Author Topic: ADult Men low body Fat, do OTC Anti E pills help.  (Read 3576 times)

Offline robramaz

I am 28 yrold, I have around 9-12% body fat and quite muscular. Cold outside I have a perfect chest, but when warm my nips or my areiols are huge and standout, looks bad, even through two shirts I always wear an undershirt. I have had them as long as i can remember. I am going to try Novdex over the counter SERM. Has anyone else had luck with this.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Generally speaking, anything really potent enough to make a significant difference would not be available OTC.

Further, it must be kept in mind that Estrogen is an important hormone even for us men. It is the balance between the relative amounts of Estrogen and Testosterone that is of importance more than the amount of either by itself.

If your Estrogen level is excessive in relationship to your level of Testosterone, then it is possible that and anti Estrogen drug may be of help. Unless you have access to a medical laboratory and the necessary expertise to interpret the test results you should leave the job of adjusting your hormones levels to a professional.

If you have the level of expertise needed to interpret those tests, you should also have enough intellect to know better than to treat yourself.
Grandpa Dan

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
at those BF lvls if you're still having issues, a SERM like nolva or even stronger anti-es like arimidex/aromasin/letro WILL help with the appearance while you take them as it will take some of the puffieness/water out but as soon as you stop taking them you'll be right back where you were. its NOT a permenant solution.

it'd be something you may consider if you were going to the beach for the weekend or waterpark or something, not for everyday use

Offline mondingo101

• Posting Member
hyello there im 35 had gyno from 13 its was jus puffy nipple, but now ive start developing breast like a female, did a slaive test and testerone 58pg, estradiol 1.1, its show that my test is low and estraiol with limits, however they said its aromatese that happen, what can i do to balance my hormones, and increase testerone, please help, i belive iif i can balnce my hormone my gyno will go away!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm not sure how they could conclude that aromatase was the problem from a saliva test.

If your Estrogen level was normal, as you say, then taking something to reduce it may be a big mistake. We need both Estrogen and Testosterone.

Should you take Testosterone without competent medical supervision you could make things a whole lot worse. I think the greatest danger would come from taking too much because the body would react to the excess by shutting down the normal Testosterone production. Among other things, it could cause your testes to shrink for example.

Since you now have some lab results to support the idea that there is a hormonal problem, it is very definitely time to see an Endocrinologist and get treated properly.

There appears to be an aversion on your part to see a Doctor and get proper treatment. Is is possible that you have caused the problem yourself by using anabolic steroids?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 01:34:03 AM by Paa_Paw »

Offline j.potter

go with an prescribed serm of nolva........ it is not to harsh and should not mess with your libido like an aromatase inhibitor will
there has been many case studies showing nolva reducing gyno in up to 80 percent of individuals   
it reduced my gyno up to 50 percent but hasnt fully taken it away..... go to a dr and see if he will prescribe it to u
i started at 20 mg a day and jumped up to 40 mg after 6 weeks  i began to taper down
all the way to 10 mg a day and it has taken all the pain of my gyno away and shrunk it by 50 percent

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024