Author Topic: Tamoxifen  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Large_nipples

Hello everyone.

I am 37 years old and have had Gyno since the age of 13 or so. I don't have large breasts but rather large fleshy/hard nipples which make me look pretty awful in T shirts!

I am interested at looking at options other than surgery initially and am interested in Tamoxifen. I have looked at some research online for this drug and will collate and post online resources here soon.

My current thinking is that trials seem to indicate a good success rate quite quickly. The total cost (if purchased online) could be less than USD 100. I am therefore interested in trying this - if it doesnt work I'll go for surgery.

Do any of you guys have any experience with this drug? I am especially interested in hearing from guys who mainly have problems with very large puffy nipples as opposed to men with large and more fatty breasts - BUT thats not supposed to stop anyone from posting info on Tamoxifen here, just what I am most interested in finding out about.

Many thanks in advance! Plus I would like to say a big thank you to the people who set up this forum and all the contributors - I wish I had talken sets to do somthing about this 17 years ago!

Offline Vail

• Posting Member
It is illegal to have without a Rx, that being said, ive heard some good things.  How many mg where you thinking about taking a day? And for how long?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024