Author Topic: New here  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Never knew this disease existed.  Been embarrased about my problem for 20+ years.  Always thought it was b/c I was fat as a teenager.  Never completely went away when I got skinny though.  Went from a 36 inch waist to a 28" waist.
Now in my thirty's it seems to be getting worse again, along with some extra pounds.  I am highly considering surgery.  I would say I have a moderate case.  And from pics I have seen and discussions read I would say mine is fat plus glandular.  
I do want to lose some weight but it is so dang disapointing when you still look in mirror and have moobs.  Anyone in Nashville area have this done locally???  I am ready to tell my wife to forget b days, Christmas presents ect ect forever if I can do this.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Never knew this disease existed.

Preds....

Welcome aboard Dude.....

FYI....  Gynecomastia is not a disease. Look the word 'disease' up in the dictionary. Gyne is more of a physical 'condition'.

I do want to lose some weight but it is so dang disapointing when you still look in mirror and have moobs.

I hear ya there Dude! Bin-Der-Dun-Dat....  I know your pain.  :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
your right
Its not a disease but I guess it feels like a plague on me and has so in the past.  I read post on here and say "thats me too".  I wear tight undershirts and several layers even in summer to hide my affliction.  Enjoy really when cold weather gets here so that I can wear thicker baggy clothes.  I am just lucky I found my wife and she does not seem to care although it bothers the heck out of me.  I am doing all the research online now to find a doc and the procedure I want.
So far I think I want:

Local with sedation
Liposuction with tuminescent( spelling)
removal of glandular tissue

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member
Preds,

I was 26 or 27 when I finally undertood what really was *that* difference in my chest.
I think that my case is very similar to yours.
And I`ve living well so far.
But it always bore me a lot.
I also have wife and a doughter.

Now, I`m 40 and just took my surgery (yesterday).

So, what I'm trying to say is: if this is boring you, go ahead and take your surgery as soon as you can. I realize now, that I wasted a lot of my life, just "dealing" with that.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
A physical condition which is often the indicator of an underlying disease.

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Thanks Br.
Let us know how you are doing.  I am 85% sure I will do it.  I just want to research and find a doc and technique, ect ect.  Now I know that there could be a cure,(at least a possible one)  it is all I desire for myself.  My wife and daughter still come first!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024