Author Topic: If you cant afford surgery, please read  (Read 4750 times)

Offline 2poor2deal_w/

• just cut it off
For most of the average guys out there, a surgery that ranges from $3-8k is a bit out of sight. So I think we should all throw in our own personal ways to deal with this until we can get enough money to get the surgery. Most of the stuff I mention is common sense but maybe you can add something to it.

1.)any t-shirt you get, make sure it writing across the chest, right over the nipple, or a double pocket button up that way the problem is covered up and you dont worry about it.

2.)always wear a wife-beater underneath no matter what you wear. Its a little bit more mental than anything i think

3.)you can avoid your woman ever finding out you have this, just push to take a shower with her. Here its easy to hide, just get under the water first then let her. If you switch back and forth enough and go from hot to cold like that, your nips will constantly stay erect and she'll never know a difference

4.) Just get over the fact that you cant go to the pool. Its not really that big of a deal and is very easy to get around. My excuse since i was 12 was that the chlorine messes with my contacts.

5.) Dont pull at your t-shirt or anything in public to try to hide it. This will just get people to look at that area and they wont notice it until you bring attention to it.

6.) I know i'll catch alot of heat for this one but sorry everybody. Steroids DO help. Yeah, i said it. As you develop your upper pecs (incline bench and cable crossovers do it great) you get a hell of a lot better appearence. Do NOT go on a cycle until you have read up on it: the side effects, how to "stack", and what products to use (remember, some of these drugs were produced in the 50's so find the newer ones). Just dont be stupid with it and stay away from orals. I dont have any sources so dont pm me about it

7.) Its winter time, and this is the best time of the year to hide this. Learn how to layer your clothes and make it look good and nobody will notice.

Well thats all i have to add right now. Feel free to add whatever works for you and help all of us out that cant afford the surgery.

(I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, and i would strongly advise against it if you are not properly informed and of a young age. If you use them wrong you can make your condition alot worse, but if you do it correctly then your results will be awesome, trust me ive seen it happen with others)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
This message has some real merit, and a few thing I do not agree with.  That is OK, we are all entitled to our differing opinions.  My view follows.

1.)  From the age of about 12 to the age of 60, I never wore a tee shirt without a loose fitting buttoned up shirt over it.  Layering hides a lot.

2.)  I think the so called wife beaters are 100% mental.  I have never owned one.

3.)  Do not worry about your woman learning your secret, My wife thinks my breasts are cute.  She is a Nurse who worked in geriatrics for years and says that 2/3 of her male patients had some breast enlargement. She wonders at the fuss we make about it.  I think the girls are most turned off not by the Gynecomastia but by the poor self image that it causes in many of us.

4.)  For me, The pool or beach was not a big deal.  Though for some people it is a major problem.  I've heard that the body suits  sometimes worn by surfers are a great cover up.

5.)  Absolutely right on here!  Be careful that you do not call attention to it yourself.

6.)  Because you probably do not have access to a Medical Laboratory to test for hormone levels. Even if you do have access to the tests, you probaly don't have the expertise to interpret those tests.  The only safe way is not to use them.  Gynecomastia is but one of a long list of problems you could inflict upon yourself.

7.)  Yes indeed!   It is much easier to conceal under layered clothing.

Over all,  Your best coping strategy is to maintain a good attitue and positive self image.  What is going on between your ears is so much more important that what is on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
It's odd if i wear like a baggy t-shirt or shirt it looks worse :-/tends to hang a bit

I find if i wear a tight shirt or t-shirt i just look like I have pecs really.And i feel much more comfortable.

I would't take the fragle juice without getting a doctor invloved I know someone at my gym who ended up completely messed up on them.He was selfmedicating and just completely lost it and ended up at the nuthouse :(i don't know what he was taking.

I had a drunken one nighter with a girl recently who I met in a bar. I never bothered trying to hide it and I really don't think she was turned off by it. All she said was in the morning was 'do you train?'. I think it is mental with me to a certain extent anyway.I think if I had not been drunk I would never have pulled her as i would have been think ing to much about the gyne.
          I think just get your clothes off and see what the reaction is.Why hide it ?? sure you can hide it in the street but if you are going to get that intimate she will find out.I think confidence is more important as well.

i would say though that bulking up other areas with muscle NOT fat and losing the fat you have with make it less noticable esp if it is a minor case.Plus it may make you feel more confident.

Offline Hypo-is-here

For most of the average guys out there, a surgery that ranges from $3-8k is a bit out of sight. So I think we should all throw in our own personal ways to deal with this until we can get enough money to get the surgery. Most of the stuff I mention is common sense but maybe you can add something to it.

1.)any t-shirt you get, make sure it writing across the chest, right over the nipple, or a double pocket button up that way the problem is covered up and you dont worry about it.

2.)always wear a wife-beater underneath no matter what you wear. Its a little bit more mental than anything i think

3.)you can avoid your woman ever finding out you have this, just push to take a shower with her. Here its easy to hide, just get under the water first then let her. If you switch back and forth enough and go from hot to cold like that, your nips will constantly stay erect and she'll never know a difference

4.) Just get over the fact that you cant go to the pool. Its not really that big of a deal and is very easy to get around. My excuse since i was 12 was that the chlorine messes with my contacts.

5.) Dont pull at your t-shirt or anything in public to try to hide it. This will just get people to look at that area and they wont notice it until you bring attention to it.

6.) I know i'll catch alot of heat for this one but sorry everybody. Steroids DO help. Yeah, i said it. As you develop your upper pecs (incline bench and cable crossovers do it great) you get a hell of a lot better appearence. Do NOT go on a cycle until you have read up on it: the side effects, how to "stack", and what products to use (remember, some of these drugs were produced in the 50's so find the newer ones). Just dont be stupid with it and stay away from orals. I dont have any sources so dont pm me about it

7.) Its winter time, and this is the best time of the year to hide this. Learn how to layer your clothes and make it look good and nobody will notice.

Well thats all i have to add right now. Feel free to add whatever works for you and help all of us out that cant afford the surgery.

(I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, and i would strongly advise against it if you are not properly informed and of a young age. If you use them wrong you can make your condition alot worse, but if you do it correctly then your results will be awesome, trust me ive seen it happen with others)

What if you have significant gynecomastia that cannot be hidden even in the thickest shirts?

How can you hide a full on pair of breasts in the shower?

I think all of the these tips might have merit with minor gynecomastia- but not with anything moderate/significant.

At least some of your thoughts might benefit some people though- and that can't be bad.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 07:38:20 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline 2poor2deal_w/

• just cut it off
Yes, most of the tips only go for people with moderate gynecomastia but I can only give advice on something i deal with myself. I feel if i have ran out of things to try because i have lost weight (never was that heavy, 6'3 220 now im 205 with 9% bf) gained muscle in hopes of hiding it but now im trying to remain positive with other tips until i can get surgery. I am sure that there are many others on this board that feel the same so please list anything you can think of to help

Offline Leo

;)Well fellas, I must say that after being here for a while, my little AA breasts are nothing. After 4 years on estrogen and progesterone, their easily hidden. They are fully developed but still small. My heart goes out to some of you with real problems.  :-/
Well, thats about it, Leo
Breasts do not make you a woman.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024