Author Topic: Going Away  (Read 1764 times)

jdh2511

I'm 17, and I started puberty later then most, and developed this exactly 2 years ago. Since August, I noticed the density changing, lumps getting smaller, same with the nipples. Everyday I look and scrutinize them, so obviously I cannot see a change, but I can tell they have shrunk a little bit. For the last 2 years, I have went on spring break to mexico, and it has been hell. My parents know, but dont understand it. My mom will tell me to take my shirt off and get sunblock infront of everybody...I spend the whole week hiding and disapeering. I cannot live through that again.

Anyways, I know testosterone is kicking in and puberty is solving it, but should I just pray it goes away by may or should I try to get some drugs from a doctor? Ive heard from sources it takes some time to go away, but im not sure....thanks

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
shrinking is a good sign but not a guarantee, so talk to an endocrinologist.  your parents they need to respect your choice of what to do or not do while you're down there, but someday you'll get to go and actually enjoy it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I read an article earlier today saying that 90% of puberty-induced cases resolve within 3 years.  I'd say you wait 3 years.

I agree 100% with thejuice , as you are only a bairn of 17 and the gyne seems to be shrinking . It will hopefully resolve by itself in the next 12 - 18 months...I wouldn't worry to much about being a late starter.....i was too, i used to sit with envy looking at my mates sideburns....lol, but becarefull what you wish for....lNow i am the hairy one out of all my friends and resemble a silver back  ;D .
I can empathise with the holiday , i was the same when i went to gran caneria a year ago.....but then i thought what the hell, nobody knows me......and i want a tan :)

jdh2511

its just annoying because this is stopping me from gettin any with girls and its pissing me off...im 17 i have needs!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024