Author Topic: I think its going!  (Read 1474 times)

Offline teen_uk

Yo guys, im a reg visitor on this forum but forgot my pass so this is a new user lol..
im 15 (nearly 16) and have had my gyne for about 2 years..
like most other males at my age that have gyne, i mostly look in the mirror like everyday praying it goes away...
i'm not fat, i'm not very skinny im just medium
i've been working my chest for a few weeks using a bench press and just basically doing small workouts with my arms and chest, and i can already see the improvement in my arms.
the other day i noticed a few things...
the tenderness in my moobs had gone very faint and some days i couldn't even feel anything! come on that could mean sumthin right? like they stopped growin or summin?
also... the upper pecs of the chest have grown muscle therefore instead of the lump poking out, the muscle has shaped the top of it, but theres still the problem of the bottom still peaking over like a cliff (nipple) :(

im still deffo considering surgery and im soon getting an app with a GP, yeah i live in UK.

could you guys give me feedback?

Offline teen_uk

cool, workin out from a young age.. thats good. REPLY GUYS LOL damnnnn...

kicka

yep i defo think working out makes it look so much better since i started training my chest i feel so much more positive about my apearance and im sure its made my gyne look alot better. I havent as of yet started noticing the muscle pushing the gyne out to far as ive mainly concentrated on upper pecs.
Still the fat/gland now sit on top of the muscle and feels like i could rip it off myself!! lol

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
Be carefull about workign you chest out, if you do indeed have gyno. (is there a lump under your nipples?) If you do you can actually push the nipples and bump out by building up the muscle under it. I'm 18, when i was you age they were tender too because i think they were still growing, after about a year myn werent tender, but they stayed with me.

Now they are just hard lumps with no feeling in them, i would say i have a mild case, they are puffy and slightly stick out.

But if it's workign for you keep it up and good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024