Author Topic: Can your nips get hard afterwards?  (Read 1569 times)

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Guys,  I was reading a few posts and came across someone saying that the nips wouldn't stimulate after lipo.  I have those awsome shinny nips that I hide by pinching before I take my shirt off.  When I look at other peoples nips (not that I am in to that sort of thing)  it seems that their normal nipple state is a little more wrinnkled then what mine is.  I keep hearing people say that they still have puffies for a whil after surgery.  For those of you who pinch, can you still do that as a backup?  Or does that reflex go away when you have surgery?  

I have to mention, that I have had this curse my entire life.  I have learned my little tricks on my own. It is kind of wierd to be able to ask people questions about this.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a very thin layer of muscular tissue just under the skin behind the nipple/areola. If stimulated, the nipples are slightly erectile as well. The extent to which this would be altered by surgery depends upon the total extent of the surgery. It is a very good question to ask your surgeon.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Did you have a problem with it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024