Author Topic: Gland or not ?????  (Read 2082 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
How can you tell if it is gland? My one side is bigger then the other and on one of my sides I have some fat (not that bad) building up on the sides under the armpit.

Also, if you bend over and your breasts are hanging is the fat or gland pushing it out and making it look worse than it is?

I'm going to work out and join the local gym, Doing cardio and light lifting.

Can all of this be fat? I have had this for so long?
Here is the link.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gotgyne

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Sorry dude I have to say...you got gyno.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
i disagree, u just look a little out of shape.  good luck with a gym, i reccomend running every other day or atleast twice a week at your own pace, to build your energy level up.  

Don't set any major goals, just enjoy your time exercising, when u get ur cardio and confidence up maybe pick up an effective martial (muay thai) or do some recreational sport where u can utilize a healthy and fit body, or plan to run a 10 km race (running is addictive).
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
usernameX How bad is it?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
its not bad at all, when did u last work out?  were u ever seriously involved in a sport or some physical activity in the last yr?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I used to play alot of tennis (which was really good at).
I honestly I haven't worked in awhile been busy at work and some real hard family issues.
I will start light at the gym and working out. I need to build my chicken legs up :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024