Author Topic: The vest  (Read 2149 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
How long do you have to keep it on for? Do you have to wear it to school, work etc?

Offline tmart24

• Posting Member
  • I'm new, and this place is great.
4-6 weeks depending on your PS. I wore mine to school, and going to school in a desert in august and wearing the vest was not fun. By about the fift or sixth week i didn't wear it to class all the time. My PS said that was fine as long as I wore it at night. It's not fun, but it's worth it.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
After about a week I ordered 4 compression t-shirts from underworks.com.  They changed my post op life!  :)   Got style #'s  997 and 974.  They look and wear like a regular t-shirt, but compress like the vest.  I asked my P.S. first, of course, but he said to go ahead with it.  When he saw me wearing one he asked me to give him the web address so he can recommend the shirt to all of his patients as a transitional shirt.  You wouldn't want to wear it until you can raise your arms over your head comfortably, 'cause that's how you get it on.  By the way,  they are sized kind of small, so if you're on the line between L and XL then go with XL or you won't be able to get into it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:47:35 AM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024