Author Topic: Hey...new to the board  (Read 2299 times)

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
Hello everyone.  I'm a newb to this board and was wondering where I could find a gynecomastia surgeon in my area.  I'm in Hawaii and any help would be appreciated.  I had no idea that there were so many others with the same problem and resulting issues.  Kind of makes it easier to deal with.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry, I cannot help with your search for a Surgeon.

Even so, Welcome to the board.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
Thank you much, Paa Paw.  I can't believe it...I'm looking around and seeing so many others who suffer with this problem...and for the past 20 years I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!  This is great...I mean not great that many others have this problem, but great that...well you know what I mean.  Thank you again.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I know only too well what you mean.

There is relief in knowing that while your condition is an embarassment, You are actually quite normal.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Thank you much, Paa Paw.  I can't believe it...I'm looking around and seeing so many others who suffer with this problem...and for the past 20 years I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!  This is great...I mean not great that many others have this problem, but great that...well you know what I mean.  Thank you again.

I thought I was the only one for 30 years.  It's amazing how lonely gyne can be until you find out the truth of the condition.  

By the way, Hawaii is one of my favorite places.  I've visited the big island, Oahu, Maui, and Kauai.   I think I liked Maui the best, but they're all paradise in their own way.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
try plugging hawaii into the search engine at the top of the page, reset days to search to maybe 4-600, and see what you get.  or just hit the find a surgeon board and keep paging back.  there might be a few, though i think one or two island people just flew to ca too.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I've never met him, but it's a 5 hour flight to Dr. Delgado.

That sucks being in that climate with gyne. I spent most of my life in Michigan, where I can hide it 9 months a year.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024