Author Topic: Hiya! New to the forum, but had some ?'s  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Exfortek

Hello, as ya can tell by the title I am new. I have been snooping around this forum for a lil over a year now just looking up about gynecomastia. I first realized I might of had it when last year I went from 297 lbs to 150 lbs through excercise and diet but still had boobs. Well it turns out I had what my dr. called a level 3, I guess that's really high. Well I just got the surgery done on Tuesday, they took a lb out of each breast area. Yet one of my questions is it normal to gain weight after the surgery? B4 the surgery i was 158 and now i'm 167, I heard that sometimes its the iv fluids that cause the weight gain? Well any help would be appreciated because I'm kind of freaking out cause I can't work out for a month :( So thanks! ^_^

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
plus it's wise not to be too active stressing the area out as it heals, so you're bound to be a little more sedentary. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Exfortek

Thanks for the info! No I don't have any before or after pics, I will though when I go to my follow up appointment on the 29th.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024