Author Topic: MR. NIP question  (Read 2842 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hi Mr. NIP!! Hey, I am having Areola and nipple reduction to remove skin by donut procedure..I noticed in your pictures you have wrinkling around your areola incision line. Did you dr . say this will fade away with time or are you stuck with that. Maybe massaging will help. I dunno. Thanks

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Hey Gyneman, sorry so long to reply.  I've been a little busy lately and haven't had much time to do computer stuff.  I had wrinkling because the areolas were so large that when the skin was pulled in to attach it back to the smaller areolas it had a drawstring effect.  It's kind of like the way a drawstring will bunch up the material it's closing.  I knew this was a possibility going into the surgery.  I did a lot of massaging over several months so the wrinkling is pretty much gone but now I have some scarring that's pulling a little dent below the areolas.  I'm going to a follow up appointment this coming Monday the 22nd so the PS can decide if I need a revision to correct that.  Wish me luck, and good luck to you.  ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Thanks for the information and good luck to you. Yeah, the PS told me their wood be some scarring but it's better than having huge nipples ;D

Offline Mr_Nip

...but it's better than having huge nipples ;D

You got that right, my friend.  :)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
If you wouldn't mind, could you tell my about what size is considered large. My areola complex is just a tad bigger than a quarter. I heard , average size is about the size of a nickel.  :-\

Offline Mr_Nip

Normal is relative to the size of the chest and the opinion of the person you ask.  I think that the size of a quarter could look normal as long as it's flat.  On a small skinny guy I may think otherwise.  If it's puffy then that's another ball game. 

Mine were larger than silver dollars and ballooned out smooth and round... That's not normal.    :-[

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I agree with you Mr. Nip. Mine are about the size of a quarter but they are not flat. If I flex my chest the areola folds disturbing the contour of my chest. The PS told me he would reduce my areola and nipple length. Hope he's right, don't want to go for a third surgery  :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024